Daps

1.PNG

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Maybe tbs can lend them a big bang theory episode to help. Lord knows them fukkers air that show at least 25% of their entire daily lineup so they can afford to loan out half an hour. :heh:

If I recall, WBD paid a billion dollars or some shyt for the BBT rights. CW can probably only afford the rights to Saved by the Bell

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Not gonna lie

NXT bores me
The show was pretty solid, but I get why some won’t think it’s anything special. I honestly don’t get the hype of fans thinking it’s the best shyt out. I’ve seen enough to and it’s not.

And before dumbasses try to twist words, that doesn’t mean they’re not putting out an enjoyable show. It’s easy to watch and like, but that doesn’t make it top notch product.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Still can't pull a million on regular TV
My local CW affiliate didn’t even advertise this shyt the day of, at least the last 3-4 hours before the show. Not even after the debate did they mention what was next. It’s the debut show, you can’t just say “coming up next, the debut of NXT”? :heh:

I wonder if they did enough to promote it leading up to the day.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
The show was pretty solid, but I get why some won’t think it’s anything special. I honestly don’t get the hype of fans thinking it’s the best shyt out. I’ve seen enough to and it’s not.

And before dumbasses try to twist words, that doesn’t mean they’re not putting out an enjoyable show. It’s easy to watch and like, but that doesn’t make it top notch product.
I agree it’s solid but people been acting like this the best weekly show and that is 🧢

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I agree it’s solid but people been acting like this the best weekly show and that is 🧢
It's all subjective. You can say you like Raw, the next person will say Raw is crap. So it just boils down to differing opinions. There is no objective truth to any of this.

People love to have this preconceived notion that every show of every week for any company has to be the best show ever and all that does is set people's expectations up for failure

RegB

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I just got off the freeway and I'm peeping some of the youtube highlights :whoo:they got Lil' Wayne & 2Chainz for a new show theme? All WWE needs is to have Travis Scott to make a new theme song for Monday Night Raw to complete the cypher.

Also... :jbhmm:is this era known as the "Black & Silver" era of NXT?

We went from some onlyfans girl to weezy..! :wow: thank you hbk..! :blessed:

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
So I just got off the freeway and I'm peeping some of the youtube highlights :whoo:they got Lil' Wayne & 2Chainz for a new show theme? All WWE needs is to have Travis Scott to make a new theme song for Monday Night Raw to complete the cypher.

Also... :jbhmm:is this era known as the "Black & Silver" era of NXT?
We Platinum now

Got Ice Everybawhere :blessed:

Last edited: