CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
if oba were to lose, I’d like for the Don and the family to go full heel and cheat to win

Oba can remain a tweener
Yeah if he should lose it should be by unconventional means, either by cheating or a stipulation that puts the champion at a disadvantage.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Who'd she win that tag title with? :wow:

The 2.0 title can signify her first reign and the new version can signify her current. :ehh:

Also it looks really good here. Like I said the lighting is going to matter on how well it looks in pics and on TV.

Last edited:

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN

fat-kitty-cat-massage.gif

full consent

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
If Oba loses the NA title it should only be because they are ready for him to move up the card to face Trick.
We'll see but they don't really have the roster to support an Oba NXT title run rn
You need a lot of strong challengers for that, the main event scene is pretty barren currently. It's basically just Trick and Ethan Page
I guess they can slot Je'Von back in if they want

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
If you don't like this current iteration of NXT I don't know what to tell you because I think they are doing everything right between character development, building fresh story lines and having great in-ring action. The women's division is stacked (yes, in more ways that one lol) and everything seems to be clicking, nothing overstays it's welcome...

There's a couple wrestlers I don't care for but they are few and far between. All hail Silver & Black :bow: