NXT moving to the CW in October 2024

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
How much CW wiling to pay since they pretty much threw almost all their programs in the bushes & are pretty much outsourcing there shows from Canada. They got rid of all the superhero & sci-fi costly type shows & running failed reality show like F-Boi island.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
I think it would be interesting to see how NXT could do there. Around me CW is a base cable package channel. I generally only tune over to it if I miss the local high school sports show. As the re-run is on CW. Man props to WWE if they manage to get all 3 shows on different networks. I also think if NXT does well on CW you'd have to think they'd want to try out Level Up as a Saturday/Sunday Morning or Afternoon show.

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
If this is the first step to bringing UPN back :banderas:

giphy.gif

:blessed:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
The CW is on network tv, but didn’t they pull out of some cities? This may good or bad, but it could be a positive. It’s still :dwillhuh: that they have interest in NXT tho.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Is the cw bigger than USA network?
"The CW covers over 98% of television homes in the United States, including all of the top 100 markets."

"Once signed, it would easily be the biggest increase for WWE NXT media rights fees ever, PWInsider.com is told."