MYY6KJv.jpg

YyP4on6.jpg
giphy.gif

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
He has 3 finishes. Spear, Overhead Press into a Powerslam and the Steiner Recliner. Being a heel he's leaned more into using the Recliner as a finish.
I meant to say Melo…:pachaha: it was late and i was tired.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
I think this was my favorite show of the weekend. Would have preferred Creeds over Gallus but it's whatever. It's a shame the third real life Creed brothers got the worst of the genetics cause Brutus could use him when Julius gets that solo rocket.

Ivy should murk Ava cause outside of size Ava got nothing for Ivy.

Love that it's Tiffy time. I really expected them to go with Cora and Roxi with Cora winning. But glad they didn't. Really though had Mandy not been full thot would she still be champ right now with Roxi finally taking her down here?

I dont know what it is but Lyra in the face reminds me a bit of both Roxi and Tay. Especially when she starts hyping for her comeback dead on Tay. I see Lyra had a tag partner on the indies could she be the masked girl. I mean it's most likely Bea Priestly but that'd be a fun twist.

I think Melo and Bronn should have got more time but this was another good battle between them. Also the pre match visual. They all look like potential stars but Melos height stands out often in these spots. Like I feel Melo bout 2 inches shorter than AJ. If AJ is billed as 5'10 he's really 5'8 and if Melo is billed as 5'10 he maybe 5'7 at best.

Dijak and Ilja was an all out banger. How they ever stuck a guy with Dijaks skillset in that dumbass faction with an even dumber name will always amaze me. I think if he's presented like this on the main roster he could definitely be what they can't ever seem to get out of bum ass Corbin. That chair shot he hit Ilja with is one of the best sounding looking non head shots I can recall. I swear Ilja looks like he broke his forearm with that bruising and swelling. However that shot he landed to end the match :damn:

Wes Lee coming out on top of the triple threat was a surprise. But the right call. I like to shyt on Gacy but I liked that he did his flippy shyt right into Lees finisher. I think when they go one on one probably at the Bash. Bate takes the belt.

Last edited: