• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Just skipped ahead and watched the women’s match :leon:

I think that was better than expected very few hiccups but they worked it into the match Tiffany is crazy good for how long she’s been doing this and Lyra did her thing too this was the right match up :ehh:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Even adding Jakara & Lash won't get me to watch anything Noam Dar related. This shyt has cringe written all over it.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Don't know how to feel about Bron not being able to kick out of the diving leg drop but melo being able to break out of the spear of death... Eh
I legit hate Melo’s finisher. It’s one of the reasons why I don’t really take him serious as one of the top stars. At least to me..:yeshrug:

As for the show overall. I would say it was one of their strongest PPVs in a GOOD minute. The triple threat match for the North American title was dope, Wes Lee continues to impress me :obama:

The last man standing match was my match of the night. Soon as I seen that it was Dijak and Dragonov, I knew it was about to be violence and that’s exactly what i got. Match of the year contender IMO..

The rest of the show was decent. Especially the main events..

I can tell HBK is getting the hang of this booking thing..

Last edited:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
The thing about it is that most people he hits with it either end up flipping in mid-air on impact or end up folded.

That flip and the ensuing sell adds to the impact of that move.
I can respect that but to me a big guy doing a flip while giving a spear lessens the impact. If you are as big as Lashely you should be going through guys not getting flipped by them during the impact. I just feel it's not needed for certain individuals of his size. There is a reason people are loving Bron's spears more than anyone's right now is because he's killing dudes out there with it, not adding a gymnastics routine to it. Plus you need another flippy guy to pull off the sell to make a flippy spear even look decent.
I just can't agree on a flippy spear looking good for big men. :hubie:

Last edited:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I legit hate Bron’s finisher. It’s one of the reasons why I don’t really take him serious as one of the top stars. At least to me..:yeshrug:

As for the show overall. I would say it was one of their strongest PPVs in a GOOD minute. The triple threat match for the North American title was dope, Wes Lee continues to impress me :obama:

The last man standing match was my match of the night. Soon as I seen that it was Dijak and Dragonov, I knew it was about to be violence and that’s exactly what i got. Match of the year contender IMO..

The rest of the show was decent. Especially the main events..

I can tell HBK is getting the hang of this booking thing..
He has 3 finishes. Spear, Overhead Press into a Powerslam and the Steiner Recliner. Being a heel he's leaned more into using the Recliner as a finish.

Last edited:

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
I can respect that but to me a big guy doing a flip while giving a spear lessens the impact. If you are as big as Lashely you should be going through guys not getting flipped by them during the impact. I just feel it's not needed for certain individuals of his size. There is a reason people are loving Bron's spears more than anyone's right now is because he's killing dudes out there with it, not adding a gymnastics routine to it. Plus you need another flippy guy to pull off the sell to make a flippy spear even look decent.
I just can't agree on a flippy spear looking good for big men. :hubie:

Bron's got the best spear in the world. Straight up. Goldberg vibes to where that's the actual finisher and anything after that is a cherry on top.

Initially, I thought the flip was going to be for him to potentially stack his victim with a roll-through pin or something but it was not to be.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Bron's got the best spear in the world. Straight up. Goldberg vibes to where that's the actual finisher and anything after that is a cherry on top.

Initially, I thought the flip was going to be for him to potentially stack his victim with a roll-through pin or something but it was not to be.
With Bron's football background and the Steiners being good friends with Goldberg, it's easy to tell Goldberg's style rubbed off on Bron a bit. He even has a Goldberg style tattoo. Also Bron grew up in Georgia so I'm sure Goldberg being from there as well had an influence.