jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
You thinking it needs work is also personal taste. If people can't watch wrestling with an open mind I guess they shouldn't be watching it. :manny:
I ain't here to argue personal tastes. That never ends up well. I just want my threads to be about people having fun. There's too much arguing on this forum. Let's just agree to disagree on things.
Yeah it's one thing to complain about what a individual dislikes or complain about "the problem"

But my thing is, your giving complaints with no resolve or how to go about fixing it, and how it's fixed may differ on how it is actually fixed by the ones in charge but if your gonna criticize something, at least say well or had the show/wrestler done this etc

Complaining about a problem just reminds you what your complaining about

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Yeah it's one thing to complain about what a individual dislikes or complain about "the problem"

But my thing is, your giving complaints with no resolve or how to go about fixing it, and how it's fixed may differ on how it is actually fixed by the ones in charge but if your gonna criticize something, at least say well or had the show/wrestler done this etc

Complaining about a problem just reminds you what your complaining about
Sure anything can improve and get better but I feel NXT is a heading in a good direction. If you watched that Triple H interview he said the pandemic really hurt their growth. All of a sudden the PC had to be used for Raw and SD and NXT was pretty much put to the side because of it. It's a great interview to listen to.

Also, sure people can complain and criticize but as fans what can we really do about the product? Only a few things, either like it and watch or not like and don't watch. That's about it.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Sure anything can improve and get better but I feel NXT is a heading in a good direction. If you watched that Triple H interview he said the pandemic really hurt their growth. All of a sudden the PC had to be used for Raw and SD and NXT was pretty much put to the side because of it. It's a great interview to listen to.

Also, sure people can complain and criticize but as fans what can we really do about the product? Only a few things, either like it and watch or not like and don't watch. That's about it.
Well the people that's always bytchin and moaning, my thing is why put up with it.

I'm guessing they(people) like it, otherwise you wouldn't put up with /bothering watching

When hit row returned and did that "concert" it was mostly people saying that ain't it, which I agree with. My solution, well theirs a time and place for everything, and yes y'all back together, but let's see y'all wrestle, do your cool hip promo's, get some WWE universe fan support, were fans are Dying for a concert then give it to them.(I'm aware swerve is in the "alternative")

NXT 2.0 main event last night from the show, great match, I understood how it got their, just didn't agree with the individuals. Bron won fair and square, for Bron to come and help BSB....(I get it Bron is their biggest baby faces in the company) from getting beat down...put someone else in that spot because after the match we saw what happened

So now Bron has to watch his back front and sides dealing with Gallus, JD, and God knows who else

Why? He beat JD, he beat Tyler...move on or give him a day off like Mandy(and the other champ's got a day off which isn't my gripe but still)

The positive or plus to this is he's getting "experience" so it's nothing to write my governor about so I didn't even post during the main event

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Well the people that's always bytchin and moaning, my thing is why put up with it.

I'm guessing they(people) like it, otherwise you wouldn't put up with /bothering watching

When hit row returned and did that "concert" it was mostly people saying that ain't it, which I agree with. My solution, well theirs a time and place for everything, and yes y'all back together, but let's see y'all wrestle, do your cool hip promo's, get some WWE universe fan support, were fans are Dying for a concert then give it to them.(I'm aware swerve is in the "alternative")

NXT 2.0 main event last night from the show, great match, I understood how it got their, just didn't agree with the individuals. Bron won fair and square, for Bron to come and help BSB....(I get it Bron is their biggest baby faces in the company) from getting beat down...put someone else in that spot because after the match we saw what happened

So now Bron has to watch his back front and sides dealing with Gallus, JD, and God knows who else

Why? He beat JD, he beat Tyler...move on or give him a day off like Mandy(and the other champ's got a day off which isn't my gripe but still)

The positive or plus to this is he's getting "experience" so it's nothing to write my governor about so I didn't even post during the main event
Seems like Bron is moving on and JD is going to feud with Bate.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
I'm just telling you what I think might happen. I'm not telling you to like it. :manny:

Can you show me in my post where I said I didn't like it, I said I didn't agree with Bron coming out to help, I'll wait take your time grandpa

I originally quoted you saying that I don't understand who people can complain about something yet continue to watch it, complain about something without offering up a solution to what their complaining about

Not once did I say I don't like NXT 2.0

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
:banderas: just got thru voting

Hopefully we get a steel cage match for The Creed Bros vs 😍☠️ 2 Time 2 Time Champions Pretty Deadly

Also Joe Gacy should be NXT North American Champion Carmelo next opponent :lolbron:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Those options for Melo are horrible. Wes Lee gonna win because he's more popular and would be the better match no doubt but damn give us more than three options.

Cage is also a Tornado Tag but with a Cage so Cage match should be the winner.