CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
2.0 is a good wrestling show period but I still feel like the presentation is a major hurdle. Like if someone who didn't know anything about wrestling passed by it on TV, they would think it's a joke. That combined with some of the over the top characters and the cheesy way WWE shoots segments can be a turn off. Although I feel similarly about every wrestling show on TV right now in terms of production and presentation
It's way better to look at than Black and Gold used to. I went back and watched some stuff from before and man it's so dark and drab compared to what it is now. This is definately a step up in the aesthetic department. Having it at the PC is keeping production cost down no doubt.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
FcBErAxWYAEMjHH

"When she sees Cora Jade"

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Good show tonight, can't wait for the 1 year anniversary and get to see

😍 2 time NXT UK Tag Team Champions ☠️
😍 2 Time NXT Tag Team Champions ☠️
😍Side Plate Check☠️
😍Yes Boy☠️
😍 Unified NXT Tag Team Champions ☠️

momma

All Star
Daps
It's way better to look at than Black and Gold used to. I went back and watched some stuff from before and man it's so dark and drab compared to what it is now. This is definately a step up in the aesthetic department. Having it at the PC is keeping production cost down no doubt.

Who was comparing it to B&G? I'm only speaking on 2.0 and the fact that its presentation is a hurdle for anyone to get over, even fans who watch this on a week to week basis had to get used to it

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It’s time to get Carmelo a chance at the top and get Bron on the main roster. Maybe build up Bron as the #1 draft pick and put the machine behind that.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Who was comparing it to B&G? I'm only speaking on 2.0 and the fact that its presentation is a hurdle for anyone to get over, even fans who watch this on a week to week basis had to get used to it
I love it. I was only making an observation between the two and it's change for the better. I don't think it's a hurdle at all. It's more vibrant and on par with what Raw and SD look like. It was the best paced show WWE was running until HHH took over the main roster. It still is but not by leaps and bounds like when Vince was running things. Over the top characters make the show way more fun and gives each wrestler personalities rather than boring wrestler # 500. NXT 2.0 is going strong heading into it's 1 year anniversary.

momma

All Star
Daps
I love it. I was only making an observation between the two and it's change for the better. I don't think it's a hurdle at all. It's more vibrant and on par with what Raw and SD look like. It was the best paced show WWE was running until HHH took over the main roster. It still is but not by leaps and bounds like when Vince was running things. NXT 2.0 going strong heading into it's 1 year anniversary.

Well that's up to personal taste but if we're keeping it real most people would not show 2.0 to someone who's not into wrestling or a lapsed fan because there's a barrier there in getting people to buy into it as a serious product and I think a lot of that has to do with the presentation and (often times intentional) cheesiness, just my 2 cents :yeshrug:And I've seen a lot of fans say they can't get into the show b/c of how it looks. Like I said I think it's a good show and what they're doing is refreshing. Bron & Melo are my picks for the future. And I think Trips leaned too heavy into his tastes towards the end of B&G. But the look and feel of it could use toning down / tweaking

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Well that's up to personal taste but if we're keeping it real most people would not show 2.0 to someone who's not into wrestling or a lapsed fan because there's a barrier there in getting people to buy into it as a serious product and I think a lot of that has to do with the presentation and (often times intentional) cheesiness, just my 2 cents :yeshrug:And I've seen a lot of fans say they can't get into the show b/c of how it looks. Like I said I think it's a good show and what they're doing is refreshing. Bron & Melo are my picks for the future. And I think Trips leaned too heavy into his tastes towards the end of B&G. But the look and feel of it could use toning down / tweaking
You thinking it needs work is also personal taste. If people can't watch wrestling with an open mind I guess they shouldn't be watching it. :manny:
I ain't here to argue personal tastes. That never ends up well. I just want my threads to be about people having fun. There's too much arguing on this forum. Let's just agree to disagree on things.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: jeh