Nubian(native Egyptian) vs arab tribal war erupts in Egypt

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I can't say they were the good guys. I look at the Eritrean tragedy as a circumstance of a lack of development and economic diversity compared to their opponents. Holding back the Arabs was one thing but the Europeans were a real threat and admittedly Menelik thought it was more advantageous to control the interior since the key to influence and economic dominance in the Horn has always been control of the interior heartland which we were determined to keep away from the Europeans. I'm part Eritrean and they all throughout my family so its a very complicated issue but I feel people and lands were just turned into pawns by everyone involved and now we're made to believe we are different people in the region when we all share the same ancestors. The episode of Ras Mengesha maiming Askari Eritreans for their perceived betrayal of the Tigrayan crown and the ancient order is deep, but our shared origins are deeper.

It is ironic though, you notice the involvement of Ethiopians in so many different moments in world history. Arabs aren't just their children, we helped to cultivate their greatest religion just like we did Egypt. To me what's going on now is just another minor episode in the struggle to reunify the peoples of the river. Ethiopian involvement in the cultural development of its neighbors can't be understated and Ethiopia today is extremely simplified and only tells one part of the story which is proof to some Ethiopians of the fractured state of the greater nation.
and the Eritrean issue is ... For most foreign conflicts Ethiopia was able to defend itself.. but when a real threat from Europe comes along they bargained off Eritrea. Then Everyone only hypes of Ethiopia as being a great nation when Asmara is low key better than addis - they are better in healthcare, education, etc... and has 20 billion in untapped resources. Ethiopia annexed Eritrea on some Imperialist type shyt... and there has been hostility ever since while Ethiopia received all the US and Western European aid and weapons... These are basically the same people, but since you claim that Ethiopia has bodied everyone along the Nile... I just wanna also say that They were pushed out of Eritrea and forced to peace. Ethiopia has the support to body Egypt, and the rest... so they are used as a tool.... They were a tool against Somalia because that area was too dangerous for the West. Seems that if the US has an issue Ethiopia will solve it. And I'm not bias against Ethiopia, remember that Sudan disses Egypt over that situation and is supporting Ethiopia more.

you mention shared roots. Well don't Muslim Ethiopians have shared roots??... The government and violent groups sometimes treats them like blacks in the Jim crow South... Teachers are fired for not practicing a particular versions of ISlam, Muslims are killed on highways, The nation is becoming the Israel of the horn, meaning... acting out the West interest and defeating Islam at the same time, but realistically There is no Islam without Ethiopia and those people's roots been there since history. The original Arabs were black people that came from that region.. People think that some Sudanese, somoli, ethiopians has similar feature to the Arabs because ..... According to HL.. the arabs came down and colonized all of them, when realistically Arabs have only had nonblack skin for a short time in history. . Nearly all roots of Islam is in that region... Islam isn't similar to anything in ancient Southern Asia, and is similar to ancient African customs for a reason.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
and the Eritrean issue is ... For most foreign conflicts Ethiopia was able to defend itself.. but when a real threat from Europe comes along they bargained off Eritrea. Then Everyone only hypes of Ethiopia as being a great nation when Asmara is low key better than addis - they are better in healthcare, education, etc... and has 20 billion in untapped resources. Ethiopia annexed Eritrea on some Imperialist type shyt... and there has been hostility ever since while Ethiopia received all the US and Western European aid and weapons... These are basically the same people, but since you claim that Ethiopia has bodied everyone along the Nile... I just wanna also say that They were pushed out of Eritrea and forced to peace. Ethiopia has the support to body Egypt, and the rest... so they are used as a tool.... They were a tool against Somalia because that area was too dangerous for the West. Seems that if the US has an issue Ethiopia will solve it. And I'm not bias against Ethiopia, remember that Sudan disses Egypt over that situation and is supporting Ethiopia more.

you mention shared roots. Well don't Muslim Ethiopians have shared roots??... The government and violent groups sometimes treats them like blacks in the Jim crow South... Teachers are fired for not practicing a particular versions of ISlam, Muslims are killed on highways, The nation is becoming the Israel of the horn, meaning... acting out the West interest and defeating Islam at the same time, but realistically There is no Islam without Ethiopia and those people's roots been there since history. The original Arabs were black people that came from that region.. People think that some Sudanese, somoli, ethiopians has similar feature to the Arabs because ..... According to HL.. the arabs came down and colonized all of them, when realistically Arabs have only had nonblack skin for a short time in history. . Nearly all roots of Islam is in that region... Islam isn't similar to anything in ancient Southern Asia, and is similar to ancient African customs for a reason.

@Blackking
Did your paymasters at CAIR tell you to type that?

Last edited:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

Again no, Eritrea wasn't bargained off out of fear. Menelik II would've never became Emperor unless he broke Tigray in half because the rightful heir was Ras Mengesha. His capitol was Asmara so he essentially cut off his rival and gained more weapons for it. Of course I think it's fukked up cuz great grandparents had to flee south but that's just the politics of 19th century Ethiopia at the time. It wasn't because Italians had us shook, the Ethiopian court was masterfully playing the European powers against each other at the time. Italy finally got too ambitious and was punished for it. And just stop it with the propaganda, if Asmara and Eritrea was doing so much better they wouldn't have a shytload of refugees drowning in the Mediterranean sea running back to colonial masters. Isaias found some resources, does that mean anything to the conscripts fleeing to other countries including their so-called enemy to the south?

This shyt has been an utter failure for them and hurts both sides. You literally have families and tribes split over stupid shyt that helps no one, #1 rule coastal regions mean shyt if you don't control the heartland. Trust me, you're talking about only a tiny aspect of the situation. Plus that's bullshyt "Ethiopia annexed Eritrea on some imperialist shyt" breh I hate to break it to you but Eritrea is an Imperialist creation to begin with. Eritrea being federated with Ethiopia was correct because our culture and ties are shared. It reunited the Tigrays and the Afars and historically, so gtfoh with this woe is me propaganda that hardliners like to run with. Any honest Eritrean will tell you the whole situation is in general, the people were screwed this was an issue between monarchs and colonists. Eritrea was just as much caused by Ethiopia's negligence as it was caused by outside interests. I look at it as a continuation of old colonial games. Look I'm not blind to the fact that the current regime has been a custodian for the Americans in the past but at this point Somalia needs to have al Shabab eliminated its not good for the Horn to have a weak Somalia.

Muslim Ethiopians are a part of the greater Ethiopian legacy. We've had involvement in the development of many religions breh religion is a serious thing in the country the govt's policies don't necessarily reflect how the people treat each other day to day which is cordial. Again this goes back to the arab scourge, Ethiopia has had a tolerant Muslim society for a long time all three major Abrahamic faiths and different animist, traditional, star/sun worship religions exist it's a tolerant society that Islam tries so desperately to assimilate so it can have full control of the Nile valley and Red Sea/Indian Ocean its geopolitical fukkery with those a$$holes and its been that way since the end of Axum. There should be better cooperation but the shyt runs deep when the Ethiopian Jews and Agaws destroyed the Axumite line of the dynasty and when Ahmed Gragn destroyed old Christian Abyssinia its been a tough stance. I'm not a spokesman for the govt, but I don't blame them for taking a tougher stance on extremist Islam because we've had a history with this issue for centuries. Call it what you want we don't fukk wit em, these are like our disrespectful grandchildren or some shyt. If the more tolerant style of Islam practiced in Ethiopia was more common it would give the religion new life instead of being brutish war wagers. They need to listen to the Prophet more and leave Ethiopia alone.

Last edited:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
What I' tripping on is how, countries like Egypt and Sudan with very rich ancient history could allow themselves to get Arabnized and not Ethiopia.

As far as that da issue, wasn't there a report that Egypt just offered Ethiopia with help to built the damn dam? These sand cacs think they're slick.:heh:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
What I' tripping on is how, countries like Egypt and Sudan with very rich ancient history could allow themselves to get Arabnized and not Ethiopia.

As far as that da issue, wasn't there a report that Egypt just offered Ethiopia with help to built the damn dam? These sand cacs think they're slick.:heh:

I'll never know how it happened, I suppose the highlands really protected us. It's a shame Sudanese gettin played like this, their legacy as Ethiopians > being fake arabs. I don't really trust Egypt either but they might just realize that the science can't be argued against and the dam benefits damn near everyone in the region.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Again no, Eritrea wasn't bargained off out of fear. Menelik II would've never became Emperor unless he broke Tigray in half because the rightful heir was Ras Mengesha. His capitol was Asmara so he essentially cut off his rival and gained more weapons for it. Of course I think it's fukked up cuz great grandparents had to flee south but that's just the politics of 19th century Ethiopia at the time. It wasn't because Italians had us shook, the Ethiopian court was masterfully playing the European powers against each other at the time. Italy finally got too ambitious and was punished for it. And just stop it with the propaganda, if Asmara and Eritrea was doing so much better they wouldn't have a shytload of refugees drowning in the Mediterranean sea running back to colonial masters. Isaias found some resources, does that mean anything to the conscripts fleeing to other countries including their so-called enemy to the south?

This shyt has been an utter failure for them and hurts both sides. You literally have families and tribes split over stupid shyt that helps no one, #1 rule coastal regions mean shyt if you don't control the heartland. Trust me, you're talking about only a tiny aspect of the situation. Plus that's bullshyt "Ethiopia annexed Eritrea on some imperialist shyt" breh I hate to break it to you but Eritrea is an Imperialist creation to begin with. Eritrea being federated with Ethiopia was correct because our culture and ties are shared. It reunited the Tigrays and the Afars and historically, so gtfoh with this woe is me propaganda that hardliners like to run with. Any honest Eritrean will tell you the whole situation is in general, the people were screwed this was an issue between monarchs and colonists. Eritrea was just as much caused by Ethiopia's negligence as it was caused by outside interests. I look at it as a continuation of old colonial games. Look I'm not blind to the fact that the current regime has been a custodian for the Americans in the past but at this point Somalia needs to have al Shabab eliminated its not good for the Horn to have a weak Somalia.

Muslim Ethiopians are a part of the greater Ethiopian legacy. We've had involvement in the development of many religions breh religion is a serious thing in the country the govt's policies don't necessarily reflect how the people treat each other day to day which is cordial. Again this goes back to the arab scourge, Ethiopia has had a tolerant Muslim society for a long time all three major Abrahamic faiths and different animist, traditional, star/sun worship religions exist it's a tolerant society that Islam tries so desperately to assimilate so it can have full control of the Nile valley and Red Sea/Indian Ocean its geopolitical fukkery with those @ssholes and its been that way since the end of Axum. There should be better cooperation but the shyt runs deep when the Ethiopian Jews and Agaws destroyed the Axumite line of the dynasty and when Ahmed Gragn destroyed old Christian Abyssinia its been a tough stance. I'm not a spokesman for the govt, but I don't blame them for taking a tougher stance on extremist Islam because we've had a history with this issue for centuries. Call it what you want we don't fukk wit em, these are like our disrespectful grandchildren or some shyt. If the more tolerant style of Islam practiced in Ethiopia was more common it would give the religion new life instead of being brutish war wagers. They need to listen to the Prophet more and leave Ethiopia alone.
:ehh:

ok