Nubian(native Egyptian) vs arab tribal war erupts in Egypt

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Word on the street is Muslims are now the majority in Ethiopia :shaq:

Let's be reality breh, Ethiopia would get murked by Egypt in a war. You guys lost thousands of troops to 1 Somali tribe a few years back. Just 1 tribe, imagine if Somalis were united :banderas:

You Habashis don't want no conflict with Egypt. There's a dozen or so liberation movement inside Ethiopia that would take advantage of the situation :shaq:

You make a good point in the bolded part of the last sentence. But history states that Egypt doesn't really want no smoke with Ethiopia. They got their Kufi's smacked on multiple occasions over the past 150 years by them Habesha brehs.

But Ethiopia as of late allowing themselves to be used as a puppet for U.S. interests in the region is just :scusthov: fighting proxy wars in the region on behalf of the U.S. when they have problems out the ass to attend to within their own borders is just downright disgraceful.

Egypt and Ethiopia are both U.S. puppets. But if shyt came to a head over the Nile river situation and shyt started to get real... The U.S. is definitely riding with Egypt seeing as they have more vested geo-political interests there and the outcome of a conflict between the two could look alot different than in the past because of U.S. military & logistical support. :lupe:

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. Them words are false. Christians still the majority, either way their the politically dominant of the two. Plus Ethiopia has too many different groups and religions to ever be a fully on Muslim state, they've barked up that tree for centuries and failed. Our name ring too many bells its understood, Muhammad told them leave Ethiopia alone and deep down they know they gotta. We got more seniority than these arabs, Ethiopians the original man of the Nile that's what keep em shook and playin sabotage games that still haven't worked. :camby:

2. Link to the thousands of troops to one Somali tribe. If Somalis was smart and got over the bullshyt they'd unite with Ethiopia and fix the border to get Ogaden back. :camby:

3. We don't give a mothafukk about Egypt, Egypt didn't want it from the Ottomans, French, Arabs, Greeks, Persians, Romans, and the British but Ethiopians suppose to be shook when we always held our ground no matter what? :russ:. Egypt tried and got their asses whooped by us already when they thought they could conquer the land and people that birthed their whole legacy and steeze. Any act of aggression would just prove to the rest of the Nile states that Egypt is hellbent on domination of the river when they only contribute 10% of it plus if we cut our portion of the Nile they're completely fukked. fukk Egypt, their bullshyt, and your arab stanning. We've been scrappin against multiple opponents and still survived Ethiopians live it out, fukk wit us. :mjpls:
1. It's only a matter of time before the richest Ethiopian Al Amoudi backs up a fellow Muslim for that top spot :shaq:
Are you Amharic, Oromo or Tigray? If you're the former I know you're fuming at the fact that a minority (Tigray) has been controlling the country since the 90s :mjpls:

2. It's well known in Somali circles that it was maily 1 tribe that fought and did the most damage against the Ethiopians in 07. You guys actually had the support of the 2 main political clans otherwise no Ethiopian soldier is ever stepping inside Somalia. Fact remains you expected a cakewalk but got bogged down by tribal militias. No army, no unity and you were still forced to bail out without achieving your objectives.

From Wikileaks:
The 50,000 Ethiopian invasion force, which had expected a cake walk, instead ran into a buzz saw of Somali resistance, got bogged down and soon withdrew with its tail between its legs.

Besides it's not new for 1 or 2 tribes to give that work to the Ethiopian army. The latest example being the Tigrinya carving out a chunk of territory and calling it Eritrea, effectively making Ethiopia a landlocked country :blessed:

3. Ethiopia has always been the darling of cac Europe due to its history of Christianity. It's not like you're a superpower that never been invaded, it's that when you do get invaded and overwhelmed you have cacs coming out the woodwork to save your ass :manny:

@Tony Muthafu%*in Tubbs
The modern Egyptian army will defeat the Ethiopians, they get more military funding from the US than you guys and are more professional. Plus I'm sure North Sudan will have a say in the matter if Ethiopia decides to carry out their plan for the Nile. It won't be Egypt vs Ethiopia, you'll have a few countries involved plus liberation movements across borders opening up new fronts.

@Kritic not sure what you meant by that :patrice:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
3. Ethiopia has always been the darling of cac Europe due to its history of Christianity. It's not like you're a superpower that never been invaded, it's that when you do get invaded and overwhelmed you have cacs coming out the woodwork to save your ass :manny:

@Tony Muthafu%*in Tubbs
The modern Egyptian army will defeat the Ethiopians, they get more military funding from the US than you guys and are more professional. Plus I'm sure North Sudan will have a say in the matter if Ethiopia decides to carry out their plan for the Nile. It won't be Egypt vs Ethiopia, you'll have a few countries involved plus liberation movements across borders opening up new fronts.

calling out ethiopians sounds crazy to me because from what i've read they've put the biggest resistance to cacs than any other negros.
and i think ethiopians been on that religion orthodox sh1t before it even hit europe.

also the last modern day negro with real gawd was haile selasie :stopitslime:

Haile_Selassie_G_0012.jpg

nicca had the jamaicans :lawd:. ethiopia being zion and what not. i ain down with babylon wherever that place is.

now about my statement.. after arabs are done with puttin their foot in the negros in egypt, i don't think they'll stop there. they'll think ethiopia next.
i think the arabs not really feeling ethiopia and calling them all sorts of names cause they're not muslim.. they fux with somali because of the muslim ties.

Last edited:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
yeah the Nubians/native Egyptians should seek the reinforcements from of their kin in Sudan before those sand cacs pick up where they left off and attempt to give them that post Ghaddafi Libyan type racial cleansing.

This is a great post.

fukk yeah we should but I dunno if they will. Breh, the Egyptians funded the ELF they helped to split Eritrea from Ethiopia. If it wasn't for Emperor Yohannes back in the 19th century we would all have Muslim names n shyt. We've been beefin with everyone around us for a long ass time now its about times we get at these nikkaz once and for all.

lol, we've had them shook since the Pharoahs over the Nile so they beef with us over it. We fukked up in a lot of ways cuz of them and the Sauds so its no love on a geopolitical level. I welcome any further instability.
I dont know how I feel about these post....

lol, Like Ethiopia was the good guy in that Eritrea shyt... like Ethiopians haven't made a 3 century habit out of selling out other African groups for their own gain.

And the Ironic thing about all of it is that ancient ETHIOPIANS are the ones that migrated and created these Arabs- create that culture, allow it to be mixed with cac...
Those are the Arabs that now came back to fukk over the Nile Nubians and others. You guys are their parents... look at the features.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
1. It's only a matter of time before the richest Ethiopian Al Amoudi backs up a fellow Muslim for that top spot :shaq:
Are you Amharic, Oromo or Tigray? If you're the former I know you're fuming at the fact that a minority (Tigray) has been controlling the country since the 90s :mjpls:

2. It's well known in Somali circles that it was maily 1 tribe that fought and did the most damage against the Ethiopians in 07. You guys actually had the support of the 2 main political clans otherwise no Ethiopian soldier is ever stepping inside Somalia. Fact remains you expected a cakewalk but got bogged down by tribal militias. No army, no unity and you were still forced to bail out without achieving your objectives.

From Wikileaks:

Besides it's not new for 1 or 2 tribes to give that work to the Ethiopian army. The latest example being the Tigrinya carving out a chunk of territory and calling it Eritrea, effectively making Ethiopia a landlocked country :blessed:

@Tony Muthafu%*in Tubbs

Word.

Word god

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
1. Them words are false. Christians still the majority, either way their the politically dominant of the two. Plus Ethiopia has too many different groups and religions to ever be a fully on Muslim state, they've barked up that tree for centuries and failed. Our name ring too many bells its understood, Muhammad told them leave Ethiopia alone and deep down they know they gotta. We got more seniority than these arabs, Ethiopians the original man of the Nile that's what keep em shook and playin sabotage games that still haven't worked. :camby:

2. Link to the thousands of troops to one Somali tribe. If Somalis was smart and got over the bullshyt they'd unite with Ethiopia and fix the border to get Ogaden back. :camby:

3. We don't give a mothafukk about Egypt, Egypt didn't want it from the Ottomans, French, Arabs, Greeks, Persians, Romans, and the British but Ethiopians suppose to be shook when we always held our ground no matter what? :russ:. Egypt tried and got their asses whooped by us already when they thought they could conquer the land and people that birthed their whole legacy and steeze. Any act of aggression would just prove to the rest of the Nile states that Egypt is hellbent on domination of the river when they only contribute 10% of it plus if we cut our portion of the Nile they're completely fukked. fukk Egypt, their bullshyt, and your arab stanning. We've been scrappin against multiple opponents and still survived Ethiopians live it out, fukk wit us. :mjpls:

i give anwar sadat his props but thats where it stops with egypt

havent kicked ass since mohamed ali pasha, and even he was albanian

low key i never had an issue with egyptians until the recent fukkery there, which has made me lose respect for that damn populace

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
You make a good point in the bolded part of the last sentence. But history states that Egypt doesn't really want no smoke with Ethiopia. They got their Kufi's smacked on multiple occasions over the past 150 years by them Habesha brehs.

But Ethiopia as of late allowing themselves to be used as a puppet for U.S. interests in the region is just :scusthov: fighting proxy wars in the region on behalf of the U.S. when they have problems out the ass to attend to within their own borders is just downright disgraceful.

Egypt and Ethiopia are both U.S. puppets. But if shyt came to a head over the Nile river situation and shyt started to get real... The U.S. is definitely riding with Egypt seeing as they have more vested geo-political interests there and the outcome of a conflict between the two could look alot different than in the past because of U.S. military & logistical support. :lupe:

Yeah, its bullshyt to see that. But Ethiopia ain't the nation it could be its suffered centuries of interference. Egypt and Ethiopia got a rivalry because of the Nile and that alone, it's gone on for as long as they've existed its thousands of years deeper than simply "Arabs vs Habeshas" they comprise the later chapters of the story. Ethiopia the parent state for a lot of cultures, its grown and shrunk over thousands of years. Nowadays that arab shyt is the wave so a united and prosperous Ethiopia isn't possible because of so many outside players. All of the great powers of the world have wanted to control the Nile basin and Red Sea/Indian Ocean coast and keeping the people separated is a good way to do it. A lot of govts are playing puppet to keep us powerless.

We'll see how long Egypt's rope is though, still I don't see them invading they're starting to cooperate with the dam project so that's a good sign.

From Wikileaks:

1. Well why hasn't he yet? It's been years now and we still haven't seen it. Overrate arab influence over civilizations that precede it brehs.

2. I'm all 3 actually, so tribal politics has no place in my political views of Ethiopia or the region.

3. Well the Somalis aren't punks so its no shock they one of our greatest rivals. But at the end of the day the importance of Abyssinia has always superseded the lowlands and coast that's why the coastal groups and other groups of the Nile basin have wanted it but never got it. Ethiopians had no business taking part in America's bullshyt so that 07 shyt was karma but it remains that the coastal states are failed in their own ways and would benefit more federating with the heartland under a modern system of respect for cultures and cooperation.

4. Actually the Italians carved out Eritrea it was never a creation of the indigenous population. Your arab stanning is exposed again breh, Menelik II exchanged the northern kingdoms of Tigray, Afar, and other outside groups in order to weaken the successor of the Tigrayan Emperor Yohannes(who whooped the Egyptians and valiantly died in battle holding off the Mahdists and Egyptian/arab expansion. It's not one or two tribes, Eritrea is a microcosm of Ethiopia itself there are many tribal interests within the country they were all politicized the Italians under religious, anti-Ethiopian, or pro Italian grounds and the Unionist efforts were disrupted by the outsiders. Get your history straight before talking about Zion breh. The outside players did a good job splitting Mareb Melash afterwards I admit, but how long do you think Eritreans can tolerate a police state? The reunification of northern and southern Tigray and the northern areas of Afar with the rest of the interior is always a possibility because just having the coast hasn't given the colonial creation much of anything.

5. Ethiopia is the first nation on this Earth and one of its greatest contributors, cacs was on our nuts because we collectively live up to the legend. Cacs didn't help us for years under the Italians and they still couldn't take the whole country and formally colonize us. My own ancestors was guerillas duping the idiot Italians into ambushes and fukkin them up, they had to resort to illegal tactics and still couldn't beat us fully like they did the Eritreans and the Somalis. At the end of the day Ethiopia was a country not to be touched and all of Europe paid for it when H.I.M. told them they would suffer the same fate. They was only too glad to wipe the smug off their faces and be humbled by us.

@Tony Muthafu%*in Tubbs

@Kritic not sure what you meant by that :patrice:[/QUOTE]

Like I said it all remains to be seen.

This is a great post.

I dont know how I feel about these post....

lol, Like Ethiopia was the good guy in that Eritrea shyt... like Ethiopians haven't made a 3 century habit out of selling out other African groups for their own gain.

And the Ironic thing about all of it is that ancient ETHIOPIANS are the ones that migrated and created these Arabs- create that culture, allow it to be mixed with cac...
Those are the Arabs that now came back to fukk over the Nile Nubians and others. You guys are their parents... look at the features.

I can't say they were the good guys. I look at the Eritrean tragedy as a circumstance of a lack of development and economic diversity compared to their opponents. Holding back the Arabs was one thing but the Europeans were a real threat and admittedly Menelik thought it was more advantageous to control the interior since the key to influence and economic dominance in the Horn has always been control of the interior heartland which we were determined to keep away from the Europeans. I'm part Eritrean and they all throughout my family so its a very complicated issue but I feel people and lands were just turned into pawns by everyone involved and now we're made to believe we are different people in the region when we all share the same ancestors. The episode of Ras Mengesha maiming Askari Eritreans for their perceived betrayal of the Tigrayan crown and the ancient order is deep, but our shared origins are deeper.

It is ironic though, you notice the involvement of Ethiopians in so many different moments in world history. Arabs aren't just their children, we helped to cultivate their greatest religion just like we did Egypt. To me what's going on now is just another minor episode in the struggle to reunify the peoples of the river. Ethiopian involvement in the cultural development of its neighbors can't be understated and Ethiopia today is extremely simplified and only tells one part of the story which is proof to some Ethiopians of the fractured state of the greater nation.

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@2Quik4UHoes No Arab stanning over here. I'd actually be overjoyed to see their self-declared leader Sisi with his head on a platter.

But we gotta be realistic here, the Egyptian army isn't impressive but the Ethiopians are weaker. You got beat by Eritrea which has a population of around 6 million compared to Ethiopia's 85 mil.

In 77 the Somali army captured half of Ethiopia before thousands of cac troops from Soviet Russia and Cuba saved your ass. Again Somalia's population is around 10 million.

Let's put past history aside for a second, in modern times Ethiopia has been brawling with smaller nations with tiny populations and still managed to lose (or gets saved by cacs).

Egypt in comparison is a different beast. They have a professional army and get a ton of military funding from the US. On top of that North Sudan would also have a say in the matter if Ethiopia carries out its plans.

I gotta give props for that resistance against Italia though :manny:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
@2Quik4UHoes No Arab stanning over here. I'd actually be overjoyed to see their self-declared leader Sisi with his head on a platter.

But we gotta be realistic here, the Egyptian army isn't impressive but the Ethiopians are weaker. You got beat by Eritrea which has a population of around 6 million compared to Ethiopia's 85 mil.

In 77 the Somali army captured half of Ethiopia before thousands of cac troops from Soviet Russia and Cuba saved your ass. Again Somalia's population is around 10 million.

Let's put past history aside for a second, in modern times Ethiopia has been brawling with smaller nations with tiny populations and still managed to lose (or gets saved by cacs).

Egypt in comparison is a different beast. They have a professional army and get a ton of military funding from the US. On top of that North Sudan would also have a say in the matter if Ethiopia carries out its plans.

I gotta give props for that resistance against Italia though :manny:

I won't lie, bad leadership has been a problem. But it only proves my point that outsiders are monopolizing on two fronts. Arabs have the exit point of the Nile so they'll try to flex their influence on everyone else but it's not guaranteed to last cuz everyone else contributes more to the river than they do so a lot of states are gonna have something to say about aggression on Egypt's part.

We're talkin about shyt that most likely won't happen anyway, Sisi is gon be Mubarak Jr and we got them giving up on blocking they know damn well how much hydroelectric energy can be had the whole region will get reliable power without using dirty energy plus it won't affect the water they get. I'm just sayin, I understand Ethiopia got a lot of catching up to do but we don't fukk around that part of the world has a real deep importance to us brehs ain't backing down to nobody no matter what.

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I won't lie, bad leadership has been a problem. But it only proves my point that outsiders are monopolizing on two fronts. Arabs have the exit point of the Nile so they'll try to flex their influence on everyone else but it's not guaranteed to last cuz everyone else contributes more to the river than they do so a lot of states are gonna have something to say about aggression on Egypt's part.

We're talkin about shyt that most likely won't happen anyway, Sisi is gon be Mubarak Jr and we got them giving up on blocking they know damn well how much hydroelectric energy can be had the whole region will get reliable power without using dirty energy plus it won't affect the water they get. I'm just sayin, I understand Ethiopia got a lot of catching up to do but we don't fukk around that part of the world has a real deep importance to us brehs ain't backing down to nobody no matter what.
Yeah I don't see anything kicking off. Both nations are regional allies of the US which won't let it go that far.

pike

Banned
Daps
yeah the Nubians/native Egyptians should seek the reinforcements from of their kin in Sudan before those sand cacs pick up where they left off and attempt to give them that post Ghaddafi Libyan type racial cleansing.

They need to just call putin in russia and get some russian arms and training and them boyz will be aight.