NTA: Neg Train Anonymous...survivors welcome

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
it's ok, everyone else will and will know how much of an infantile child you are. then got the nerve to have tupac as your avi.

Whatever
2ugyq2q.jpg

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps

oh you read this one right? keep negging and posting smilies/gifs dumbass. what kind of low-iq retard do you have to be to try to have people do that type of shyt? i mean how much of a loser are you in real life that this sort of thing is such happiness for you? reevaluate your life guy. seriously. in ten minutes or so you will be back on ignore, and i'll go on with my life not thinking about your pathetic existence like i was before.

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
oh you read this one right? keep negging and posting smilies/gifs dumbass. what kind of low-iq retard do you have to be to try to have people do that type of shyt? i mean how much of a loser are you in real life that this sort of thing is such happiness for you? reevaluate your life guy. seriously. in ten minutes or so you will be back on ignore, and i'll go on with my life not thinking about your pathetic existence like i was before.

This nikka is furious :russ: man I'm not reading none of that bullshyt you typed. You wasted your time hoe

Take dem negs and move on :camby:

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
im just here for the refreshments :dame:

probably negged one of you nikkas in here:dame:

lets have some flash backs:dame: