NTA: Neg Train Anonymous...survivors welcome

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Hey @Klyk21

I suffered a neg train, for defending a pro black women who I found out was a CAC loving man.:wow:
mjcrybanderas-gif.3906

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
:mjlol: at these tnt dudes trying to go in on my rep again. @AJtheOne you are a fukkboy and a loser, just let that be known for all time. do your worst scrubs, i'll just be green again if you can even get me in the red to begin with. :takedat:

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
:mjlol: at these tnt dudes trying to go in on my rep again. @AJtheOne you are a fukkboy and a loser, just let that be known for all time. do your worst scrubs, i'll just be green again if you can even get me in the red to begin with. :takedat:

vzed09.jpg

Shut the fukk up :pacspit:

#tnt

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
vzed09.jpg

Shut the fukk up :pacspit:

#tnt

but you the one negging, you been a bytch since i joined this site. post more smilies son. 'oh, some guy on a message board hurt my feelings, let me get my friends to neg him for no reason.' let me clue you in fukkboy, i never did anything to you and you got all in your feelings originally and tried to get like 50 dudes to neg me. so you tell me who the bytch is? had your ho ass on ignore til this thread n you'll be back after i give you time to read this message.

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
but you the one negging, you been a bytch since i joined this site. post more smilies son. 'oh, some guy on a message board hurt my feelings, let me get my friends to neg him for no reason.' let me clue you in fukkboy, i never did anything to you and you got all in your feelings originally and tried to get like 50 dudes to neg me. so you tell me who the bytch is? had your ho ass on ignore til this thread n you'll be back after i give you time to read this message.

Didn't read

wbfog5.jpg

Sitdown somewhere p*ssy :pachaha: