NSFW: Young Girl Killed On Facebook Live (Macon, Georgia)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
RIP and no graphic blood or footage is shown. Two days before Christmas :snoop: We need to stay off Facebook and Facebook Live.

The victim

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I see your warning OP about "nothing graphic" but Im still not gonna click. Just cant right now. RIP to the young sista
Yeah, I have to warn. Like I said before, Black people need to stay off Facebook because it's nothing, but drama. I know people in real life who had beefs with people because trash talk started on Facebook :snoop:

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
HHHzcmk.webp

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Black people should avoid each other unless they're coming together to do something constructive.
I'm not going to say that. It's a certain sector in our community that we should avoid like the plague because the average Black person is an upstanding citizen.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Yeah, I have to warn. Like I said before, Black people need to stay off Facebook because it's nothing, but drama. I know people in real life who had beefs with people because trash talk started on Facebook :snoop:
Doing some community prevention, intervention work, you find out most of these rifts going on in the streets, is small personal beefs that started on social media and spreads to house parties, school, the block etc. Families get involved cause other family members are into it, then at times whole blocks begin a war, and it all started from 2 girls going back and forth, a fight takes place, someone loses, and that turns into all out war. It's a shame.