NSFW - Inmates record sexual encounter with female C.O. Update - Arrested!!

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Regardless, who's stupid enough to actually let themselves get filmed...

And no way am I fukking a bytch with another dude in the room, I always found that shyt sus as hell. :scust:
I remember going with some friend of mine on a field to meet some guy he knew. We arrived at that field, the guy was with a prostitute :russ:
The prostitute told my friend to hold her purse while the other guy fukked her a few feet away from us.
Anyway, im talking to my friend while the other guy was fukking her, :francis:
He was making hand gestures with his hand like he was riding a horse, then the bytch jumped out from his dikk straight toward me and my friend and grabbed her purse. She thought he was signaling us to run off with her purse

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
Not surprising in the least bit…Correction is damn near the bottom of the law enforcement chain, in some places they’ll take damn near anyone…So yeah you gonna get ratchets and trashy bxtches who down for whatever and more times than not they have some connections with the inmates if they from the city/county/state…Plus inmates be having $$$

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
“Crash out”
“standing on business”

Why do yall have to throw the flavor of the week phrase in every sentence? Goofy shyt.

Because we are old and or suburbanites who want to sound cool on the internet,why else.

But it was rolling off my tongue in 2015 because its an old phrase champ.

Allegedly:whoa:....unless you believe the white mans evidence Curtis:sas1:

Being that this government still has Assata on its FBI most wanted list with bogus evidence, I would say maybe you shouldnt believe everything you read.

The shyt he is talking about is the shyt that ruined the credibility of movements,got them locked up and assassinated.

Maybe he is trying to cause chaos like YoungNacho said,for whatever you may think his reasons are:sas2:....maybe he just likes to sound like a big shot who got all the answers as usual....maybe he's trying to gas nikkas up to be crash dummies for his own entertainment.

Crash out is possibly new,i dont recall using that long ago. But being from the bay,im allowed to use any slang,or any slang spinoffs nationally as well as globally bruv:respect:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I’ll be honest you sound cuck-ish OP. Why you sound so personally upset :heh:

Anyway, ‘the greatest trick the devil ever played was convincing the world that he didnt exist’

Women have convinced society that they are above irrational sexual decisions. I’d advise nggas to actually talk to women and learn what their body does to them when they’re ovulating and/or around their period. I’d also advise some of you to head over to LSA and read their ‘sexual confessions’ thread :umad: These chicks be talking cash shyt on the public internet but secretly be walking around sexually deprived.