NSFW - Inmates record sexual encounter with female C.O. Update - Arrested!!

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
@T-K-G we still waiting for you to open up your profile so we can see how frequently you used “crashed out” before 2023.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
You can't be serious.

The crash test dummies were a thing, yes. They had a cartoon and everything.

But using the term "crash out" at the rate it's used now was not a thing until very recent history.
Every fukking post… Crash out, crash out. :scust:

Ive seen this dude @T-K-G use that shyt 3 times in one post.

Cut that goofy shyt out.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
My brother going through some wretched heartbreak right now.His girl/baby mama is a CO.One of his boys happened to get locked up and sent to the facility she works at.Sent an urgent message to my brother like "Yo your girl up here in love with one of the inmate niccaz:damn:" ..When my brother confronted her about it, of course she denied it.Deep down, he believed it, tho.He'd tell me how her energy changed up.How she'd come home after getting off work and act distant.This was about 7-8 months ago.They eventually split, but just two weeks ago, she got a new place.......And moved the prison breh she was cheating with into her new spot.All but confirming that shyt.I guess he got out:francis:

I'd never date a girl in that profession.I'm convinced most of them have abristophilia.They walk around tingling/creaming their drawls for criminals all day.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
My brother going through some wretched heartbreak right now.His girl/baby mama is a CO.One of his boys happened to get locked up and sent to the facility she works at.Sent an urgent message to my brother like "Yo your girl up here in love with one of the inmate niccaz:damn:" ..When my brother confronted her about it, of course she denied it.Deep down, he believed it, tho.He'd tell me how her energy changed up.How she'd come home after getting off work and act distant.This was about 7-8 months ago.They eventually split, but just two weeks ago, she got a new place.......And moved the prison breh she was cheating with into her new spot.All but confirming that shyt.I guess he got out:francis:

I'd never date a girl in that profession.I'm convinced most of them have abristophilia.They walk around tingling/creaming their drawls for criminals all day.
I hope he got checked for stds.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps

Have a thot mom and ex-con for a step dad lil’ brehs. :mjcry:

Your brother should’ve pulled out. He needs to fight for full custody.:scust:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Claire-Howell.Oz.webp

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
This one I never understand
EEOC Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended, prohibits discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment, on the basis of race, color, religion, sex or national origin.​

concise

Veteran
Daps

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
EEOC Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended, prohibits discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment, on the basis of race, color, religion, sex or national origin.​

But women can work in women prison.