NSFW - Inmates record sexual encounter with female C.O. Update - Arrested!!

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
This happens more often than we realize..
In one of those BIg Herc prison stories, a dude from Florida was saying how the guards were basically Walmart employees in uniform. He said once the money cleared they would pull their pants down, back up and let you go to work.......just like in this video.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
When I was in PG jail last time, there was 1 CO everybody was on. She had a fat ass, and loved attention. We was all staring at that BACKPACK :ahh: She was an older milf redbone, tall (5’9) & stallion built. Ass & titties, like 90% ass.

I have no doubt she was getting checked off by some of those guys in there. She was smiling & prancing around when she noticed we was looking.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
In one of those BIg Herc prison stories, a dude from Florida was saying how the guards were basically Walmart employees in uniform. He said once the money cleared they would pull their pants down, back up and let you go to work.......just like in this video.
My MMA coach works in Youth Detention he was saying something similar.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's really no reason for the prisoners not to, unless they got girls at home.

She gets fired and it's no more p*ssy and access to whatever else she was letting them do, til they manage to find another C.O willing to engage in high risk-low reward activities. I'd imagine most people in jail don't have it nowhere near as nice as these dudes.

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
She gets fired and it's no more p*ssy and access to whatever else she was letting them do, til they manage to find another C.O willing to engage in high risk-low reward activities. I'd imagine most people in jail don't have it nowhere near as nice as these dudes.
Then it's just back to bussy for a while :manny:

:bryan:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I bet you never or rarely used crash out or crash test dummies phrase in before 2023. Stop capping, fakkit. I can check your posts.
Spud, crash dummy as a street term for young dumbasses has been a thing for decades tho :why: OG's send out crash dummies to do the reckless shyt

It's BEEN a phrase :laff: just because you have heard it doesn't change that fact

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Spud, crash dummy as a street term for young dumbasses has been a thing for decades tho :why: OG's send out crash dummies to do the reckless shyt

It's BEEN a phrase :laff: just because you have heard it doesn't change that fact

Naw, the term definitely hit mainstream within the past 2 years. Nobody on this forum was saying "crash out" before then.