NSFW - Inmates record sexual encounter with female C.O. Update - Arrested!!

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Look at that drug dealer in Baltimore, dude was fukking like 4 COs and got all of them pregnant

Inmate who 'impregnated FOUR guards and oversaw drug operation' inside Baltimore jail gets 12 years​

• Prosecutors say Tavon 'Bulldog' White dealt drugs, impregnated four guards and oversaw a drug-smuggling operation while in jail
  • White used contraband cellphones while in the Baltimore City Detention Center to direct gang activity on the streets, prosecutors say
  • He recently testified against five corrections officers, a kitchen worker and two inmates that authorities say helped White run the operation
  • White impregnated four of the guards while in the jail on an attempted murder charge
  • He has pleaded guilty to participating in the racketeering conspiracy

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
This happens more often than we realize..
The number of women who sign up to work in men's prisons says a hell of a lot.
The fact that they let women work in men's prisons and vice versa says something too.
I watched that prison experiment show on Netflix and and there was a cute Latina chick working in there who was the size of an eighth grader with full make up on every day.

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
if you locked up in a cell for potentially years, and yall fukking the CO - recording it for clout might not be the best course of action, but I also can't be surprised at impulsive criminals doing what people with low impulse control do:

the dumb CO let them record and put her face on cam, so she's getting fired and likely facing charges. She will most likely go the Onlyfans route after this, and the celly recording the shyt like a proud cuckold with director's commentary.

all around this is a recording of crash test dummies recorded in their natural environment

:francis:

There's really no reason for the prisoners not to, unless they got girls at home. Not sure how it works wherever they are, but in the US they are all her "victims."
“Crash out”
“standing on business”

Why do yall have to throw the flavor of the week phrase in every sentence? Goofy shyt.

Yea.. yall nikkas be forcing that shyt in every sentence. “Young brehs be crashing out”, “these young nikkas be crash test dummies”.. like dam reading this shyt is cringe.

I bet you never or rarely used crash out or crash test dummies phrase in before 2023. Stop capping, fakkit. I can check your posts.
*accuses op of forcing "new" slang into sentences, even though he didn't, proceeds to use "cringe" as an adjective, and tell op to "stop capping"*
Spider_Man_meme.jpg

:pachaha: