Now we see why Jordan Poole played like shyt in the Lakers series Ice Spice disses Jordan Poole with the ILL subliminal.

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh: nikka what are you talking about?

All I'm saying is I've got multiple sources telling me these NBA nikkas are some of the biggest bozos in entertainment when it comes to women :manny:

And I'm not a fan of anyone :mjlol: what's this silly corner nikka shyt you saying to everyone in here

Everything you said is on point, sadly.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh: nikka what are you talking about?

All I'm saying is I've got multiple sources telling me these NBA nikkas are some of the biggest bozos in entertainment when it comes to women :manny:

And I'm not a fan of anyone :mjlol: what's this silly corner nikka shyt you saying to everyone in here

@The_Sheff

This dude Nick a Funny Dude :mjlol:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
There’s absolutely ZERO chance he actually spent $500k for a date with this talentless IG thot rapper. I don’t know how these rumors are just allowed to fester
This. This thread is embarrassing tbh

Also….new rules, I think celebs and athletes need to show off money more :francis:

Bc Social media got people a lil delusional. Makes us all equal. And rappers be havin that 360 deal fake money and do basic ngga shyt.

I think regular folk need more humbling of what REALLY bein up look like. This Ngga got 140 liquid and we actin like he’s taking a L over rumors from a remedial Bronx chick

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
This. This thread is embarrassing tbh

Also….new rules, I think celebs and athletes need to show off money more :francis:

Bc Social media got people a lil delusional. Makes us all equal. And rappers be havin that 360 deal fake money and do basic ngga shyt.

I think regular folk need more humbling of what REALLY bein up look like. This Ngga got 140 liquid and we actin like he’s taking a L over rumors from a remedial Bronx chick
I know right dude probably got dimes in his dms every day