Now we see why Jordan Poole played like shyt in the Lakers series Ice Spice disses Jordan Poole with the ILL subliminal.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m pretty sure she rapped about running nikkas pockets before the Poole situation. Sex and gaming nikkas for money is damn near the only thing female rappers talk about now.

Pretty hard to say this is specifically about him.

Nope she hasn't and the timing is all to perfect I gave clear cut examples why it's Poole but your a corner nikka Stan ok

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
It's all jokes bruh

Maxed out his credit card definitely Poole I see you a corner nikka fan huh?
:dwillhuh: nikka what are you talking about?

All I'm saying is I've got multiple sources telling me these NBA nikkas are some of the biggest bozos in entertainment when it comes to women :manny:

And I'm not a fan of anyone :mjlol: what's this silly corner nikka shyt you saying to everyone in here

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
He shoulda bought her a pizza

mase-lol.gif

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Bars could be about anyone

If you actually know women who ballers target they'll be the first to tell you 99% of these athletes still have the mannerisms and interests of high schoolers.

- Zero game that an adult woman would go for

- Boring as hell cuz all the know is hopping and video games

- insecure when a regular nikka with a personality women enjoy comes around

so yes, a LOT of them get played by regular ass women all the time cuz they just assume they can throw money at random women and automatically get to smash

How would you even know all this? You gossip with them women?

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Nope she hasn't and the timing is all to perfect I gave clear cut examples why it's Poole but your a corner nikka Stan ok

Again, I highly doubt she has never rapped about nikkas spending money on her. I’m not about to listen to her discography to prove a point but I can look at her and tell she only raps about money and sex.