Reppin
#WeDemBoyz
1st of all because it includes:

-The Hulk
-Abomination
-Wong
-at some point I'm assuming Dr. Strange
-and the story arch looks much more intriguing than BP2

I'm all for female empowerment especially sistas (if that's where your going with this) but the BP2 story previews like ass cheeks as myself and many have said for various reason. Most notably it looks like its going to be a lip-stick alley version instead of what should have been a righteous sequel featuring Killmonger.

She-Hulk at least showcases original masculine characters albeit in a large supporting role.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte

-The Hulk
-Abomination
-Wong

I'm all for female empowerment especially sistas (if that's where your going with this) but the BP2 story previews like ass cheeks as myself and many have said for various reason. Most notably it looks like its going to be a lip-stick alley version instead of what should have been a righteous sequel featuring Killmonger.

She-Hulk at least showcases original masculine characters albeit in a large supporting role.
Huh?

How y’all have criticism of a movie you haven’t even seen yet… all of this based on a 2 minute trailer… really?

We all know that BP2 would have had a masculine lead if Chadwick was still alive and if people weren’t objecting to a recast.

Also how is it the lipstick alley version? So because the trailer showed a lot of bw, the movie equals lipstick alley to you? Last I checked Lipstick alley hates Brehs and bw who support Brehs—they call us “pick mes”. They’re also divestors. So based on how black that movie is and the fact that most of the bw in that movie supported a black male leader when he was alive, how in any shape or form are they connected with the hateful women who post on that site?

Why does a group of bw automatically equal= LSA or Shea Butter, to yall? Its retarded.

A breh also directed bp 2 btw. So if y’all are really upset, take it up with him. It isn’t as if bw made this happen on their own. Hell I was more for killmonger’s character because he ados (than t’challa anyway).

I just can’t think of an actor who would have done t’challas role, justice. Who do you think should have been the new t’challa?

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

-The Hulk
-Abomination
-Wong

Wong is everywhere.
they gonna fukk around and give him his own franchise.
"Wong Place, Wong Time"

MalaKai

Luv is Luv
Daps
Reppin
#WeDemBoyz
Huh?

How y’all have criticism of a movie you haven’t even seen yet… all of this based on a 2 minute trailer… really?

We all know that BP2 would have had a masculine lead if Chadwick was still alive and if people weren’t objecting to a recast.

Also how is it the lipstick alley version? So because the trailer showed a lot of bw, the movie equals lipstick alley to you? Last I checked Lipstick alley hates Brehs and bw who support Brehs—they call us “pick mes”. They’re also divestors. So based on how black that movie is and the fact that most of the bw in that movie supported a black male leader when he was alive, how in any shape or form are they connected with the hateful women who post on that site?

Why does a group of bw automatically equal= LSA or Shea Butter, to yall? Its retarded.

A breh also directed bp 2 btw. So if y’all are really upset, take it up with him. It isn’t as if bw made this happen on their own. Hell I was more for killmonger’s character because he ados (than t’challa anyway).

I just can’t think of an actor who would have done t’challas role, justice. Who do you think should have been the new t’challa?
Michael B. Jordan.

Since Marvel is sooo intertwined with the multi-verse story they could have introduced Killmonger from there.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Michael B. Jordan.

Since Marvel is sooo intertwined with the multi-verse story they could have introduced Killmonger from there.
I could see Daniel Ezra. A young t challa.

impatient-rehabber-all-american-s2e15.jpg

humminbird

Veteran
Daps

-The Hulk
-Abomination
-Wong

I don't know how you think a 10 episode 30 minute comedy series looks better than bp2/ honestly you can't even compare them.
also dr.strange will not be In this but they'll be some cool cameos.
you're going to have let kilmonger go his cameo in bp2 is not him in the suit fighting Namor