Now this is interesting. Breh calls the police on a white dude for being in his neighborhood and being suspicious.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
-While I understand what he was doing I wouldn't have wasted my time with it.
I’m tired of all the division. You see it every where you go. Why act like the people you hate? That makes zero sense to me. I’m very aware we do not live in an ideal world, but adding to the flame does nothing but divide. I’m over it. Ima go out and be a good dude and if it’s not reciprocated it is what it is. Living with hate in your heart is no way to live imo.
:ehh:
-I can respect the sentiment.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
I’m tired of all the division. You see it every where you go. Why act like the people you hate? That makes zero sense to me. I’m very aware we do not live in an ideal world, but adding to the flame does nothing but divide. I’m over it. Ima go out and be a good dude and if it’s not reciprocated it is what it is. Living with hate in your heart is no way to live imo.
Why should black men and women have to turn the other cheek though? We were bought here in chains and violated in every way imaginable and these cacs treat us like we were the historical villains of the story. They raise their children from the cradle to be racist.

Its hard to forgive them for the sins of the father when they go out they way to demonstrate the old adege "like father, like son".

Im a man of peace who wont go out my way to start shyt. But i WILL finish it.

I show respect where respect is shown to me.

Taco

All Star
Daps
You voted for Obama...twice didn't you?
:usure: asking for research purposes.

A white man was in a black neighborhood doing landscaping at an abandoned house and you dont think that is suspicious one bit?

Good deed my ass, idda did the same thing regardless of race (outside being African/black). Idda called the cops if he was Asian, White Hispanic, Native Hispanic, Native American, Caucasian.

He doesn't fit the democratic for the area and he looks suspicious. This is that jesus logic in full effect here. Shame on you.
I don’t agree with that logic, but I respect it. I’m not ignorant to the fact we are the way we are because of our individual upbringings and experiences growing up. It’s not my place to tell you how to live, but that doesn’t make me right, and it doesn’t make you wrong. The reason why that isn’t suspicious to me is because I grew up in the Silicon Valley. I grew up in a diverse area, and I’m aware of the landscapers channel. When I did my little stint in county (sales charges, I deserved it) I programmed, and had a lot of time to self reflect. I learned a lot of how we act now is what we experienced when we were younger. My experiences in life differ from yours and I’d be lying if I said I know how you feel, but I don’t. What I can say is being nice has got me further in life with my career opportunities, and to a lesser extent has diffused situations where people had a shytty attitude toward me. You ever treat someone poorly, but it didn’t phase em and treated you with respect regardless of your attitude toward em? I have and it made me feel like an a$$hole, which flipped my attitude into treating them w/ respect. I learned that in my various jobs tryna figure shyt out. I have my bad days as well not everything is butter flies and rainbows, but that just being human. And yes I did vote for Obama his second term cause I wasn’t old enough for his first.

Taco

All Star
Daps
Why should black men and women have to turn the other cheek though? We were bought here in chains and violated in every way imaginable and these cacs treat us like we were the historical villains of the story. They raise their children from the cradle to be racist.

Its hard to forgive them for the sins of the father when they go out they way to demonstrate the old adege "like father, like son".

Im a man of peace who wont go out my way to start shyt. But i WILL finish it.

I show respect where respect is shown to me.
I wrote my reasonings a couple post back. What it comes down to is my life experiences, and understanding ours are not the same. It’s neither right or wrong, but I respect it. I chose to live this way because it benefits me more. Im big on the energy you put in is the energy you receive. In this point of my life I hate hostile environments, and being heated. It’s stressful, and stress leads to a whole bunch of health complications. It took A LOT of work, but it works for me.

Last edited:

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps

2.2 mill views watching him clear dirty streets, lawns and cleaning houses in the midwest

:francis: Sometimes it’s nice watching that shyt get done in 2x, can’t lie

this is a cool hustle

shame society lets it be a hustle tho

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imagine someone tryna clean up the house that’s making your block look like shyt and you go and do this smh. Ignorant as hell.

Yup. Soon as I saw what he was doing and wouldn't have given a fukk and brought him some water if he needed it. Lot of cats in here didn't grow up in these types of neighborhoods and don't understand how that type of urban blight effects the spirit of the folks living in that community.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
I wrote my reasonings a couple post back. What it comes down to is my life experiences, and understanding ours are not the same. It’s neither right or wrong, but I respect it. I chose to live this way because it benefits me more. Im big on the energy you put in is the energy you receive. In this point of my life I hate hostile environments, and being heated. It’s stressful, and stress leads to a whole bunch of health complications. It took A LOT of work, but it works for me.
:salute: to u.

Im going to be honest i dont like putting out this energy either. It is admittedly draining.

But honestly this is a pretty harmless video imo. Im almost certain its a skit. And i think it, along with the comments in this thread, are a snarky yet healthy way of making a point.

Black folk, the people who BUILT this country for these colonizer descendants, should not have to walk on eggshells anywhere on this soil.

By flipping the script and parodying their ignorant behavior it both gives them a sample of the evil they are doing to have a taste, just a taste of while exposing their hypocrisy as they scramble to unselfawaredly challenge the very ignorance they display on the daily now that its employed against themselves.

Taco

All Star
Daps
:salute: to u.

Im going to be honest i dont like putting out this energy either. It is admittedly draining.

But honestly this is a pretty harmless video imo. Im almost certain its a skit. And i think it, along with the comments in this thread, are a snarky yet healthy way of making a point.

Black folk, the people who BUILT this country for these colonizer descendants, should not have to walk on eggshells anywhere on this soil.

By flipping the script and parodying their ignorant behavior it both gives them a sample of the evil they are doing to have a taste, just a taste of while exposing their hypocrisy as they scramble to unselfawaredly challenge the very ignorance they display on the daily now that its employed against themselves.
I appreciate it breh. I can’t argue with that. People do need a taste of their own medicine from time to time to put shyt into reality. The only reason I found it ignorant is because of my knowledge of what the land scraper does. I agree with the motive of unc, and my only hope is that it opened some eyes to how toxic those actions are. At the end of the day it was harmless, and hopefully spread a message.