Now this is interesting. Breh calls the police on a white dude for being in his neighborhood and being suspicious.

Taco

All Star
Daps
I agree 100%, imagine calling cops on someone risking their life only because they don't look like you:stopitslime:
Idk about risking their life, but I’m all about treating others how you want to be treated. I will never stop someone from doing a good deed in world where it is such a rare occasion.

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
Idk about risking their life, but I’m all about treating others how you want to be treated. I will never stop someone from doing a good deed in world where it is such a rare occasion.
As much as you want a Disney world, the playing field is not level breh. Its a reason there is a sub population called Karens

Taco

All Star
Daps
As much as you want a Disney world, the playing field is not level breh. Its a reason there is a sub population called Karens
I’m tired of all the division. You see it every where you go. Why act like the people you hate? That makes zero sense to me. I’m very aware we do not live in an ideal world, but adding to the flame does nothing but divide. I’m over it. Ima go out and be a good dude and if it’s not reciprocated it is what it is. Living with hate in your heart is no way to live imo.

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps

2.2 mill views watching him clear dirty streets, lawns and cleaning houses in the midwest

:francis: Sometimes it’s nice watching that shyt get done in 2x, can’t lie

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
This is what you supposed to do, reverse that bs against them

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I knew ten seconds into the convos this was Michigan /Metro Detroit

That said, he (the neighbor) was trying to to prove a point and that point was proven. Ain't no way they would've let that just be cool in Bloomfield hills or Troy. There's a double standard here.

White guy wasn't wrong but the black guys true point definitely wasn't either. He was just applying the pressure the same way.
He looked suspicious AF

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I’m tired of all the division. You see it every where you go. Why act like the people you hate? That makes zero sense to me. I’m very aware we do not live in an ideal world, but adding to the flame does nothing but divide. I’m over it. Ima go out and be a good dude and if it’s not reciprocated it is what it is. Living with hate in your heart is no way to live imo.
You voted for Obama...twice didn't you?
:usure: asking for research purposes.

A white man was in a black neighborhood doing landscaping at an abandoned house and you dont think that is suspicious one bit?

Good deed my ass, idda did the same thing regardless of race (outside being African/black). Idda called the cops if he was Asian, White Hispanic, Native Hispanic, Native American, Caucasian.

He doesn't fit the democratic for the area and he looks suspicious. This is that jesus logic in full effect here. Shame on you.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You voted for Obama...twice didn't you?
:usure: asking for research purposes.

A white man was in a black neighborhood doing landscaping at an abandoned house and you dont think that is suspicious one bit?

Good deed my ass, idda did the same thing regardless of race (outside being African/black). Idda called the cops if he was Asian, White Hispanic, Native Hispanic, Native American, Caucasian.

He doesn't fit the democratic for the area and he looks suspicious. This is that jesus logic in full effect here. Shame on you.

I would automatically think the white man was plotting something or a cop....:francis:

TheMailMan

All Star
Daps
I knew ten seconds into the convos this was Michigan /Metro Detroit

That said, he (the neighbor) was trying to to prove a point and that point was proven. Ain't no way they would've let that just be cool in Bloomfield hills or Troy. There's a double standard here.

White guy wasn't wrong but the black guys true point definitely wasn't either. He was just applying the pressure the same way.
Looks like Oakland county sheriff's.. is this Warren? Damn sure ain't Rochester hills lol