Kendrick more likeable ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Superstar
Daps
So being pro black is hurting white people? :skip:

Coming from someone who limits who sees their posts. :mjpls:

:ehh:
You missed my short reply to someone else, above your comment. I fully express how I feel in this one.

No, I feel “pro-black” is all-encompassing, unrelenting black love. It motivates; it reaches up, reaches down, reaches inward to pull each other and ourselves to better places. Pro-black is supportive, it’s unbreakable.

:stopitslime:
It’s the fake bs tough talk by internet only, cosplaying, “revolutionaries” and talking heads. The online power fantasies that describe themselves, or request that others, exert a level of violence that they know they’re too squeamish for.

I’ll DM you in a second.

And I’m somewhere in the “men of the coli show your faces” thread. So you don’t have to feel weird digging around.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Kendrick said he fukked white women on his last album
It's not really much of a diss if the target admits his flaws on his own terms.

That's like claiming you've exposed what the government spends money on because you found the budget document on the website.

Superstar
Daps
everything-all-of-it.gif

Truly loving ourselves/each other does hurt them in multiple ways. They get in their feelings when support each other in healthy ways. They can’t depend on our money when we lean on our own.

Superstar
Daps
I want to know if its okay to still like him

If you not a teenaged girl completely depending on peers to tell you what to like, you can enjoy anything you want within the peace of your own home.

You’re only clowned when you publicly wear something clown able on your sleeve… it just so happens to be nopullout papi these days.

Uno

Superstar
Daps
If you not a teenaged girl completely depending on peers to tell you what to like, you can enjoy anything you want within the peace of your own home.

You’re only clowned when you publicly wear something clown able on your sleeve… it just so happens to be nopullout papi these days.
I’m joking but okay

Superstar
Daps
I’m joking but okay

:dahell:
I was too, damn. Was it me forgetting to hashtag #nopullout papi? I’ve been working hard, shyt posting for weeks and this is the second time in 4 days someone took me seriously…. Is it the braids?!

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
Tbh Kendricks missus is a lite bright I already have my theories about Black men who date women like that. :sas2:

Would make sense he was fukking white women on the side during his sex addiction days

But his pro black image would never allow him to be seen in public with one.

My feeling? fukk who you want.

:yeshrug:

if you want to pawg, then pawg
That's how I feel. But you gotta pawg with a purpose, otherwise you just a perpetrating peon

buzzkill

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/GA
Every black man on earth would fukk a good looking ww behind closed doors. Idc what lies nikkas tell themselves a woman is a woman

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tbh Kendricks missus is a lite bright I already have my theories about Black men who date women like that. :sas2:

Would make sense he was fukking white women on the side during his sex addiction days

But his pro black image would never allow him to be seen in public with one.

My feeling? fukk who you want.

:yeshrug:

if you want to pawg, then pawg

Majority of men who lust over light skinned black women want to pawg deep down but don't want the backlash. That's why redbones and yellowbones are so highly praised in the BC. And it's weird AF. That's exactly why they're so stuck up. In my opinion, I rather just date a pawg. And then if I'm dating a BW, I rather date a beautiful brown skin black woman. Last thing I feel like doing is dating a stuck up, prissy, high maintenance red bone or mixed broad who only has high status because the BC puts them on a pedestal when every other woman has 10% of the attitude. I'm generalizing of course. Not all of them are like that.

Uno

Superstar
Daps
Majority of men who lust over light skinned black women want to pawg deep down but don't want the backlash. That's why redbones and yellowbones are so highly praised in the BC. And it's weird AF. That's exactly why they're so stuck up. In my opinion, I rather just date a pawg. And then if I'm dating a BW, I rather date a beautiful brown skin black woman. Last thing I feel like doing is dating a stuck up, prissy, high maintenance red bone or mixed broad who only has high status because the BC puts them on a pedestal when every other woman has 10% of the attitude. I'm generalizing of course. Not all of them are like that.
agree