Now that we know Kendrick is a fake militant and actually #PAWGset

Kendrick more likeable ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Kendrick refers to black people as "n1ggas" excessively...... language reveals all.

I don't believe one can be truly "pro-black" and use the Nword also .....those 2 things don't mesh and is a contradiction......it's like a female claiming to be classy but refers to herself and her friends as "b1tches"....a complete contradiction.

Once you're truly filled with a love for black people and your knowledge of self/racial pride increases, the Nword becomes disgusting.

My litmus test for black people and "pro-blackness" has always been the Nword.

If you claim pro-blackness but still use the Nword I see right through you and view you as "fake woke".

If you talk that pro-black talk but still refer to black people as "n1ggas", the most degrading and dehumanizing word in our language......off top I see right through you and can't take anything you say seriously.

Language and the words a person chooses to express him or herself reveals all.

Kendrick has always been just another "fake woke" rapper to me..... he's cool but I never took him seriously.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
I haven’t been following this situation at all. That said:

- Kendrick has a weird rapping voice, and that’s 1/3 of how you judge rappers. So he starts out in the hole.
- Kendrick and his car are self-proclaimed “hippys”. Hippys are not ‘bout dat - they are kumbaya type niccas.