Now that stock for next gen consoles is leveling out

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Xbox is doing better stock wise because theyve got fewer markets to service than Sony. Outside of uk and US the Xbox is non existent. Sony has to service the entire planet including China.
Stan sales in Timbuktu brehs.:mjlol:

Don’t nobody really care about none of this but you weirdos.

Point is to sell consoles, in order to do so you have to put them on shelves.

It is what it is at this point :manny:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Xbox is doing better stock wise because theyve got fewer markets to service than Sony. Outside of uk and US the Xbox is non existent. Sony has to service the entire planet including China.

Yeah this is often overlooked. You can see it in Japan alone, usually xbox averages around 2k consoles, mostly series s. While playstation averages around 18k a week. Theres just far more demand across the globe for playstations

tumblr_ovsb0m1XM41r1ult6o1_500.gifv

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stan sales in Timbuktu brehs.:mjlol:

Don’t nobody really care about none of this but you weirdos.

Point is to sell consoles, in order to do so you have to put them on shelves.

It is what it is at this point :manny:
And I’m trying to explain to you why Xbox is doing well stock wise and Sony still struggling. You don’t wanna hear cos your a huge Stan

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
@Gizmo_Duck made this struggle stan thread to distract you from the fact that he can't beat Malenia in Elden Ring with his lil fairy magic and is crying for nerfs

@It was always you koba piggybacking because he probably gave up on the game about a third of the way in after being fake hype for months

Any thread with them two posting back n forth like Jada & Styles P is bound to be bottom of the barrel Sony stan trash. Stay Woke yall:troll:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Third party seller over retail :mjlol:
when he posted that, it actually was being sold for retail from Walmart. but that just shows that they're still selling fast, cause now the link sends you to a 3rd party seller

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I like the fact that Series X is widely available because I’m copping when Starfield comes out. Plus a lot of older BC games I want to play like the Gears series