CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Lowkey, my eyes are a wandering towards Dragon Age 4 :mjgrin:

I agree; Bioware may not have it anymore

I stomached that shyt...but highkey Inquistion was trash. DA: O was the pinnacle of that series. I don't know how people liked DA: I and hated Andromeda, and they clearly were running on the same engine.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I stomached that shyt...but highkey Inquistion was trash. DA: O was the pinnacle of that series. I don't know how people liked DA: I and hated Andromeda, and they clearly were running on the same engine.
The story was better

The missions made sense

And it's 3 years older

I'm not a long time DA fan so forgive me

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
It’s called Andromeda and not ME 4 for a reason. Y’all gotta get over your Shepard love fest. It’s been 600 years. It’s over.

If I was judging ME 1 like you guys judged Andromeda I wouldn’t have even thought about playing the next games in the series. shyt was mediocre. But they came out with something better.

They fukked up with Andromeda on some things (no renegade and paragon options) but you nikkas let nostalgia cloud your view. I hope they come out with a sequel set in Andromeda with Ryder just to piss you nikkas off because I know y’all gone buy the shyt regardless.

Andromeda was boring as fukk absolutely nothing happened, none of the characters were interesting and the story was basic. I like ME:3 mass effect one was a great game for its time and I played it after playing 2.

The story was better

The missions made sense

And it's 3 years older

I'm not a long time DA fan so forgive me

DA I was a good game

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
I liked. DA: I. Andromeda is terrible though. Hopefully they remaster the trilogy.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Andromeda was boring as fukk absolutely nothing happened, none of the characters were interesting and the story was basic. I like ME:3 mass effect one was a great game for its time and I played it after playing 2.

Bool.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Sidenote: Ya'll need to let this series go already. It's like every six months we have a post mortem analysis of this series and reminisce about what could have been :skip:

tenor.gif

Not gonna happen sorry.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
A remaster could work. Maybe as a 15th anniversary of the game. I don't know what they are doing with Dragon Age but a remaster could be more profitable for EA. We could get a game we all loved and they can get their multiplayer with lootboxes to fill their pockets.