Now that Drake gave a cosign to BBW any brehs going to indulge?

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
:dahell::aidisgust:Scust

Is this your dream woman nikka?

Nikkas here like BBW, trannies, GILFs,

Scust all around. :scust:

In the past she would be more likely to be a subject for a sculpture symbolizing beauty than a thin woman.

This isn't to say don't have your preference or perspective but nikkas acting like it's just unfathomable that a fat woman can be seen as beautiful or that it's something wrong with a man who see's that beauty is ridiculous. Especially when you consider the history away from a lot of these European ideals of beauty and class.

Last edited:

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Let me get this strait.

People are ok with smashing whales - gross IMO but do you

People are ok with smashing whales if they don't have to be seen in public with said whale-
just as gross and maybe more. Same shyt as an in the closet fakkit. If you like a beach whale then just be with one .

People in here calling people fakkits because they won't smash a whale-just restarted

Y'all can be something else

MY personal preference is thick but not fat.maliah Michael is around my max .

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
k2xcJ75.jpg

after 2 it's just plain fat and sloppy to me
Anything beyond 1 is fat. I was literally just talking about that shyt in another thread.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
In the past she would be more likely to be a subject for a sculpture symbolizing beauty than a thin woman.

This isn't to say don't have your preference or perspective but nikkas acting like it's just unfathomable that a fat woman can be seen as beautiful or that it's something wrong with a man who see's that beauty is ridiculous. Especially when you consider the history away from a lot of these European ideals of beauty and class.

:comeon:The bolded part in the key. Yeah fat women were desired, but so were fat men, because back then being fat was sign of posperity and wealth. So was being light skinned/fair.:mjpls:

You whole comment sounds like something a fat white bytch would type.:leostare:

Also you :cape:for that fat bytch I posted. You got something to admit to us? :leostare: