Now that Drake gave a cosign to BBW any brehs going to indulge?

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Dude cherry picked the worst soggy bodied fat grandma he could find and pitted it against the rare white woman with a actual ass and not just hips. That Cave bytch is like .001 percentile of her race. nikkas fighting hard for their beckys outchea

:pachaha:He swear he was making some kinda point with that shyt too

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
U muthafuccaz on the :hamster::heh: Are either mad insecure or stupid as fuk! If you need rappers to guide ya life decisions commit that ASAP! Second you clowns lust after pancake white broads & always talkin down. No one looks at those hoes or go in dem threads yet u always tryna say boys are mental for likin this?
them bbw's:ohlawd:

a9af45f1f4185459ae80408208e9f467.jpg
If I wasn't married I continue slammin that no fuks given. I dated a samoan broad built like that for a min. You the same nikkaz who probably almost crashed ya whip to look at her ass though
CIhSiPs.png

Last edited:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In the past she would be more likely to be a subject for a sculpture symbolizing beauty than a thin woman.

This isn't to say don't have your preference or perspective but nikkas acting like it's just unfathomable that a fat woman can be seen as beautiful or that it's something wrong with a man who see's that beauty is ridiculous. Especially when you consider the history away from a lot of these European ideals of beauty and class.
Peter Paul Rubens da gawd :blessed:
640px-Peter_Paul_Rubens_035.jpg