Now that Big KRIT outsold Waka; Def Jam need to open that budget.

TheRtist

Superstar
Daps
Clear ALL his samples so KRIT can have a 2013 version of this song so radio wont be an issue:

Last edited by a moderator:

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
I would think that KRIT needs to have a bigger impact on radio before defjam would even consider increasing his budget :manny:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
I don't see how they wouldn't be increasing his budget. Damn near all his features are close friends so you know he got the feature for a discount or free. Produces all the tracks himself as well. That BB King feature probably costed a grip tho.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Because they tried to have Waka crossover and everyone saw through it. Say what you want, but if Waka would have followed up Flockavelli with an album just as hard and it turned out to be a success it would have gave a lot of these artists more breathing space to actually put their full creativity into the music. On the other hand, this shows the label heads how out of touch they are and how people see through their obvious schemes. Maybe him coming out flat will deter them from ruining future projects? Doubt it, but you can only hope.

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
Waka is still a way bigger artist. Triple F Life is going to do a few million in singles. Waka's last album didn't sell well as a whole but it moved a lot of digital downloads for singles. 'No Hands' 'Hard In The Paint' and 'O Lets Do It' did a ton.

I don't know if Krit has a song that is going to stick like any of those did.

TheRtist

Superstar
Daps
Waka is still a way bigger artist. Triple F Life is going to do a few million in singles. Waka's last album didn't sell well as a whole but it moved a lot of digital downloads for singles. 'No Hands' 'Hard In The Paint' and 'O Lets Do It' did a ton.

I don't know if Krit has a song that is going to stick like any of those did.

Of course Waka is a bigger artist, he is on the radio all day. I just said now considering the fact he held up well against the other album that came out the south Def Jam should open up his budget for his next project so he can get some songs pushed to radio as hard as Waka got.

TheRtist

Superstar
Daps
i bet flocka sell more in the long run tho :jawalrus:

fukk Big K.L.I.T.

he obviously will if the label keep pushing him to radio.

Radio is #1 for music promo. I just hope for his sophomore release Def Jam can clear all his samples...etc. and get him a better radio push.