Now I can finally take my bra off and let it hang

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
Please. You were talking like it was something serious. That's nothing. You made it sound like that was bad or something. I thought you were gonna say 100-150 or something.

23 ain't bad at all in my opinion.

my kinda girl :hug:lol

I have a question. Is that supposed to be a high number for women? I'm not trying to be funny. I'm genuinely asking.

That ain't that bad.

I've heard chicks mention 50 :dead:

Some people don't even like women having over five bodies. But I assume that their sex life is lacking anyway. And I'd go and sit down somewhere before I hit 50-150.

wheels

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta GA
Some people don't even like women having over five bodies. But I assume that their sex life is lacking anyway. And I'd go and sit down somewhere before I hit 50-150.
I promise you Vice once we start kickin it I won't ever ask ur number as long as u don't ask mine :pachaha:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Thats unrealistic. They should understand that your human and having that much isnt even going overboard so they are trippin.

Daps
God I hate bras they were not made for women with big breast I am so happy to take them off when I get home... Then again I like being I'm my own skin