Now I can finally take my bra off and let it hang

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
I hate taking my bra off. My t*ts too heavy.

Plus they fall in my armpit when I lay on my back :mjcry:

I thought she was literally talking about bras (seems that the OP is about sex). I was about to say I don't feel right without my bra. I actually just put it back on after being "free" all day.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
I don't understand why we have to wear bra's? Just so dudes can see them sit up high. The fukk? If we have to wear bras then they have to wear some contraption that makes their dikk sit up high, it's only fair.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
I thought she was literally talking about bras (seems that the OP is about sex). I was about to say I don't feel right without my bra. I actually just put it back on after being "free" all day.
I'm talking figuratively as well darling

I don't understand why we have to wear bra's? Just so dudes can see them sit up high. The fukk? If we have to wear bras then they have to wear some contraption that makes their dikk sit up high, it's only fair.

U may be on to something !

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's the GOAT feeling

If they wouldn't draw attention when the cold air hits I would be braless 24/7

I would never have said that in TLR :lupe:

FREEDOM :blessed:

Or false sense of security :skip:

I think more women should do this. Of course, it is all dependent on what you're wearing/nipple sensitivity/size of said breasts, etc. It's extremely sexy (not for obvious reasons) because it takes confidence to pull off.

The 70's and early 80's had it right.

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
best feeling after a long day.
then a nice hot shower and putting on some fresh out the dryer PJs
:ahh:

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
I have an abonormal obbession with my breast i can touch them and play with them all day. I have to try not to mess with them while im at work. Sometimes ill catch a co-worker looking at me crazy and ill realize that i have my hand in my bra lol. I had my nipples pierced also but had to take them out when my little nephew was born, I watched over him alot and he would always punch my boobs which caused me to get an infection in one of my nipples. When i went to have it looked at the doctor told me it was better that i took it out let it heal and repierced it. I couldnt bother so i took the both out and let them heal. Thank god my nipples still looks normal. Now i just by toy suckers and nipple clamps Nad where them under my bra. Its a very stimulating feeling. Especiay for someone like me whos breast are not really sensitive.

Nah

Rookie
Daps
Ay Wheels,

I'm lovin Crem on hur...

(we Atown down over there tho too Lil Crem...)

:sas1: