Notre Dame football is complete overrated trash & does not belong on television on any level

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Anyway I haven’t seen so many white people in my life at this game Saturday. White females dressed up in cowboy boots with southern accents. Couldn’t see Saban on the field ether even though I was sitting at sooners end zone :russ: :wow:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Can't stand these clowns. No fukking logical reason for them to be ranked 8th going into today's games. Every year they get to play a weak schedule, beat up on someone ranked 20th in the country and somehow stay in the top 10 until an implosion happens. No reason they should have been ranked ahead of Auburn this week for instance. Or Georgia.
:camby:

Speaking of not beating anyone...Bama is great but they should be the #2 team in the next rankings. LSU is clearly #1 based on their schedule so far. I'd also consider putting OSU over Bama for the same reason. If Clemson can lose spots for shaky play in wins, why should Bama maintain the top spot solely for blowing out bad to average teams?

LSU
OSU
Bama
Clemson
PSU

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Can't stand these clowns. No fukking logical reason for them to be ranked 8th going into today's games. Every year they get to play a weak schedule, beat up on someone ranked 20th in the country and somehow stay in the top 10 until an implosion happens. No reason they should have been ranked ahead of Auburn this week for instance. Or Georgia.

Speaking of not beating anyone...Bama is great but they should be the #2 team in the next rankings. LSU is clearly #1 based on their schedule so far. I'd also consider putting OSU over Bama for the same reason. If Clemson can lose spots for shaky play in wins, why should Bama maintain the top spot solely for blowing out bad to average teams?

LSU
OSU
Bama
Clemson
PSU

Alabama and LSU will cancel each other out, Ohio State and Penn State will cancel each other out, and Clemson just has to worry about not Clemsoning.

These polls will be irrelevant in 2 weeks.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

LSU
OSU
Bama
Clemson
PSU

Weak schedule? Disagree.

They are overrated though and get that inflated ranking to start the season.

The QB is ass.