Notre Dame football is complete overrated trash & does not belong on television on any level

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn't watch that trash ass team either breh
MajesticSmallIrishredandwhitesetter.gif

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Garbage ass Notre Dame they need to cut this bullshyt overating out.
They do this shyt every year. They get a 2-3 game winning streak and they always mention them in championship contention bc they have no conference.
Did they just now try to blame a fan throwing a bottle at their bus for the reason ND getting their doors blown off?:martin:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They do this shyt every year. They get a 2-3 game winning streak and they always mention them in championship contention bc they have no conference.
Did they just now try to blame a fan throwing a bottle at their bus for the reason ND getting their doors blown off?:martin:

Yeah I heard that bullshyt :mjlol:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The media is typically white/catholic so they always looking to push Norte Dame. A school that does things “ the right way” in their eyes. They’re always going to want to give them that extra push and that’s how they get overrated.

As a Dan I’ve seen this movie too many times to ever drink that kooks is. Was not expecting a blowout but not surprised Brian Kelly got his ass out coached in a. If game.