Notre Dame Fans Think the "Turnover Chain" is Gangster Rap Garbage & Classless

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
Like my nig @jadillac said, the turnover chain is the best thing in sports today. For me personally it ain’t even about the chain. I get a kick out of seeing how excited the whole team gets when they get a turnover and the coach hands them the chain. They out there having fun. Who can get mad at that?

why do more ppl not get it like yourself, its about anticipation, drive, the dare from the coaches to make a play

it got Ed Reed juiced, and hes played in BCS bowls and Super Bowls. it wont get an 18 y/o hype? shyts a marketing genius

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why do more ppl not get it like yourself, its about anticipation, drive, the dare from the coaches to make a play

it got Ed Reed juiced, and hes played in BCS bowls and Super Bowls. it wont get an 18 y/o hype? shyts a marketing genius

Exactly. I haven’t given a shyt about the U in years (I was in elementary school when the U was doing they thing in the 80s). But, i’ll be watching them on Saturday though.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like my nig @jadillac said, the turnover chain is the best thing in sports today. For me personally it ain’t even about the chain. I get a kick out of seeing how excited the whole team gets when they get a turnover and the coach hands them the chain. They out there having fun. Who can get mad at that?
:mjpls:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps

Other teams did it this year.

Texas A&M had the pimp scepter early in the year, but that fell off

And Tennessee had the trash bucket turnover thing, bur that fell apart too