Notre Dame Fans Think the "Turnover Chain" is Gangster Rap Garbage & Classless

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
Put your account on then. If I'm a cac I'll dip off the coli FOREVER. If im not you gone for a month.
But you scared to do that cause yo lame ass can't do anything but call someone a cac when you get shytted on.

I got shytted on? lmao, u the one emotional, going overboard protectin ur fellow cac's

let me guess, if you hide the racism, it wont exist right :mjlol:.. ur a remedial fukkboy

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Put your account on then. If I'm a cac I'll dip off the coli FOREVER. If im not you gone for a month.
But you scared to do that cause yo lame ass can't do anything but call someone a cac when you get shytted on.
You're arguing with a middle schooler, breh.

Guy literally has the intelligence of a 6th grader.

Don't bother.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I got shytted on? lmao, u the one emotional, going overboard protectin ur fellow cac's

let me guess, if you hide the racism, it wont exist right :mjlol:.. ur a remedial fukkboy

It's not a fact of pretending it doesn't exist it's the fact you run over here with random Internet white folk opinion like we give a fukk bout them. Anybody can find this bullshyt and it' not surprising to anyone here. Newsflash white folk are racist, pardon me while I gasp in shock. You're not exposing anything to anyone here so keep that garbage shyt where you found it.
And I see you ignore the bet.

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
It's not a fact of pretending it doesn't exist it's the fact you run over here with random Internet white folk opinion like we give a fukk bout them. Anybody can find this bullshyt and it' not surprising to anyone here. Newsflash white folk are racist, pardon me while I gasp in shock. You're not exposing anything to anyone here so keep that garbage shyt where you found it.
And I see you ignore the bet.

yea, u definitely a cac :hubie:

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
all jokes aside tho, the media has been ok. Clay Travis is an open racist, so i dont care if he had a cute comment or not. Paul hates the program, so does Mark May and Corso, so again i dont even take it personal. Rick Neuheisel is a cheater con-artist, same for him

it was mostly about proving it on the field, that criticism was deserved after UNC cuz we played like sizzling hot trash, but now i wanna see some 'spect. thats it, i want that damn 2 spot