Notorious Big Funeral Casket Pictures *THE COLI EXCLUSIVE*

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
I just got flashbacks of when I seen the pic of Big Pun in the casket with his TS chain. :snoop:

I hate people taking pics of people in caskets(mainly people I knew in casket) I almost beat a bytch up at my granny funeral when they opened the casket and she whipped her phone out.

Yeah, I find that shyt to be disrespectful too.

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
trifling :hhh:... hopefully nobody release the 5 other pics of pac dead:wow:the internet is a hitch
Yeah to me it's sick but I have heard there were a lot of pics taken of pac's autopsy and have been supposedly floating around. Like the sick fukks who put out the photos of Selana in the morgue. There are sites dedicated to that stuff, really strange...

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Yeah I got into beef with my second cousin cause she was talking greasy about my mother's decision to have my father cremated. It wasn't so much the cost as it was the stress of seeing him laid out in the casket. I knew that would have been really hard on her. Especially considering he had been in the hospital for almost two months. A lot of times the medicines that are still in the body and the stuff the undertakers use to prepare the body don't mix and the deceased doesn't quite look like themselves, which adds a whole new level of stress.

It's funny what you mentioned at first, though. My mother is from a small town in Eastern NC, and one time we went back for a funeral, she ran into an old family friend. This woman actually talked about another funeral that was taking place the next day, and she said she was going "to see if she knew anyone", like it was a social event or something.

On point all the way around.

And yup, some opt to cremate because of those reasons. the whole process of a funeral is just... just taxing man. More people opting out for that reason and/or the monetary reasons. I think as the 20 and 30 something's age, you'll see less traditional funerals and more cremations.

I've been musing for a while whether I should set up a funeral type business if I do end up setting one up I'll start off with burial stones or maybe a funeral home to store the bodies.

You can eat, but I will say it seems the market is shrinking a bit. You should definitely research the career outlook. And also assess your competition. Many towns and mid -sized cities have funeral homes that have been there for yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeears. Like people's mama's mama's mama's got buried by these folk... especially in the black community. So it can be tough to break in.

Cemetery work and funeral home work are different. But again, it's money in it, albeit morbid. Just do some research man.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
You can eat, but I will say it seems the market is shrinking a bit. You should definitely research the career outlook. And also assess your competition. Many towns and mid -sized cities have funeral homes that have been there for yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeears. Like people's mama's mama's mama's got buried by these folk... especially in the black community. So it can be tough to break in.

Cemetery work and funeral home work are different. But again, it's money in it, albeit morbid. Just do some research man.
:salute:Props for the knowledge and advice definitely gonna do research.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
they let family be around for that?
Yep they ask first, I was told by my uncle to see the cremation and 6 uncles also watched. One of my elder uncles(Grandad's elder son) volunteered to push the button so the oven door to open the oven door, my uncle was hesitant to even push the button, later after the cremation my uncle started going kinda crazy he would start wearing my grandpa's clothes when he would go to sleep and somehow my grandad would appear in a younger form talking to him and then my uncle started saying that he killed his dad because he pushed the button. Few of my uncles got mad traumatized after seeing that.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Yep they ask first, I was told by my uncle to see the cremation and 6 uncles also watched. One of my elder uncles(Grandad's elder son) volunteered to push the button so the oven door to open the oven door, my uncle was hesitant to even push the button, later after the cremation my uncle started going kinda crazy he would start wearing my grandpa's clothes when he would go to sleep and somehow my grandad would appear in a younger form talking to him and then my uncle started saying that he killed his dad because he pushed the button. Few of my uncles got mad traumatized after seeing that.
Sorry to hear that. How long did y'all stick around after that?

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
tcc55KH.jpg

Mase knew right then he was about to become a pastor

If I can start my life from scratch :mjcry: