Notorious Big Funeral Casket Pictures *THE COLI EXCLUSIVE*

Fandroid

Banned
Daps
Unlikely :yeshrug:

Sorry to ruin the mystery guys:francis:

But it's a "THE COLI EXCLUSIVE"

Nah OP said he/she had more photos. And the ebay seller said she has over 30 photos of the funeral. Both of them are from NY. Both pics posted around the same time. They're clearly the same person.

Last edited:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
shyt heartbreaking, nikkas died over some fukking bullshyt

Lil Shawn was inconsolable

Mike from 112 collapsing

Mase was very sad

Kim was hysterical

:smh:

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Sometimes a veil is offered or used when the cosmetics don't entirely cover the trauma, yet an open casket is still requested. BIG had a Catholic upbringing I think, and Catholics have historically used veils if I'm not mistaken. Sometimes, some families opt to remove it.

As for the underlined, a lot of "mourners" use funerals just to stunt and "signify" and "see and be seen"... been that way forever. Elderly and seniors (speaking of mainly senior women) lose so many, funerals are the one time they get to share all the gossip and news. Almost seems like they used to embrace going to funerals to socialize.

U.S. funerals...black U.S. funerals especially have always seemed odd to me. A mix of :to: and grandstanding ... just difficult, socially, to reconcile.

I done lost so many, I've seen the paparazzi pix at the casket. Arguments... etc.

I honestly think less black folks are having funerals... low key, I don't even hardly see funeral processions anymore.

I was talking with a funeral home director and he flat out told me, more black folks are opting for cremation and no service or anything because the price of funerals has gone up so much.

Cremation isn't "cheap" either... costs a lil' doe to burn up a body. :usure:

Y'all make sure your affairs are in order. You never know. If you really love ya fam save some doe so you can at least bury yaself and don't leave that burden on them. Especially if you know they ain't cakin' like that.

Most cities ain't paying to bury the indigent anymore :usure:

Getcha certs or ya gofundme game up :mjlol:

Other cultures do it better than us, IMO.

Back in the day, older folks in my fam said the casket and body used to be in YOUR HOUSE. :merchant:

Yeah I got into beef with my second cousin cause she was talking greasy about my mother's decision to have my father cremated. It wasn't so much the cost as it was the stress of seeing him laid out in the casket. I knew that would have been really hard on her. Especially considering he had been in the hospital for almost two months. A lot of times the medicines that are still in the body and the stuff the undertakers use to prepare the body don't mix and the deceased doesn't quite look like themselves, which adds a whole new level of stress.

It's funny what you mentioned at first, though. My mother is from a small town in Eastern NC, and one time we went back for a funeral, she ran into an old family friend. This woman actually talked about another funeral that was taking place the next day, and she said she was going "to see if she knew anyone", like it was a social event or something.

KG1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BX BK
But it's a "THE COLI EXCLUSIVE"

Nah OP said he/she had more photos. And the ebay seller said she has over 30 photos of the funeral. Both of them are from NY. Both pics posted around the same time. They're clearly the same person.
Thats not me. I took photos from Ebay.

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
What I learned from this thread is alot of you coli brehs old af. :ld:

R.I.P Big. :mjcry:

larryshogunz

Southside...
Daps
Millenials peeping this thread like :mindblown: trying to figure out who these people in the pictures are.

Respect one of the greatest :ufdup: