Notice Of Separation: The 2023 NBA Free agency/Off-Season Thread

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
How long did the grizzlies rebuild take with Ja?! How long did the mavs rebuild take with Luka? Hell how long did the kings rebuild take with Fox? Scoot is that good.

Also Kenny lofton dropped 50 a day after being called up from G league. Cam Thomas dropped multiple 50 spots for this very team any time he got minutes. People are vastly underrating the ease in which people can score, and the fact that if left on a team without talent, SOMEBODY gotta score. Bridges is becoming overrated
Not all rebuilds are equal.

What would Scoot bring them in the short term than Bridges isn't already providing?

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can’t wait for Friday

Hope we get alot of action with trades because the FA class isn’t that exciting

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brooooo wtf is happening

Why would Portland offer that and why would BK say no :heh:

The Nets owner basically said he’s done chasing superstars and would rather a scrappy team that can make the playoffs so that’s probably his hope with Bridges. He likes how he’s an unselfish player with no ego and not high maintenance but probably has no delusions that he can be the main guy on a good team he just wants less headaches.

Blazers are lucky the Nets saved them from themselves.

Bridges isn’t a needle mover. With that trade they mortgage their future for at best to become a lower tier playoff team

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
T'Wolves are definitely trading him. This absolutely looks like something the Knicks would do.

the writing was on the wall since dlo got traded…I felt the wolves were ready to move on from him at that point cuz there was a point where they wouldn’t have traded him to appease towns

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Based on the last 4 years, why would you think that.
I think the Knicks FO feel that they're close and no matter my personal opinion on the guy, KAT does give you 24/10 on pretty good splits.

People always think 'I can fix it. I can make it work'. I think the Knicks feel that they can make it work with what they have + KAT.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Sacramento is the team

@VegetasHairline

I like this move got Sac. Kuzma is capable of making clutch shots and pushing the envelope. He's got that fearlessness that will mesh well with their style.

With that said, Kuz coming in will take shots and opportunities away from Murray, no doubt about it

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
The Nets owner basically said he’s done chasing superstars and would rather a scrappy team that can make the playoffs so that’s probably his hope with Bridges. He likes how he’s an unselfish player with no ego and not high maintenance but probably has no delusions that he can be the main guy on a good team he just wants less headaches.

Blazers are lucky the Nets saved them from themselves.

Bridges isn’t a needle mover. With that trade they mortgage their future for at best to become a lower tier playoff team
Here's the inherent problem: how many needle movers are there?

The Nets just don't wanna give up the next the Tatum and Brown to Houston.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Minnesota probably lost Anthony Edwards the second they traded for Gobert. What a colossal mistake.
I blame you nggas tho :ufdup:. Fans and analtyics babies every time a tea makes a trade. ‘Bu bu bu but what about the defense’ man, fukk defense :heh: As Denver just showed you can fix that not with players but with philosophy and coaching. First and foremost you amass as many hoopers as possible, you can figure out defense later.

Minnesota very easily could have been a Kings-esque team that’s just gonna outscore you all day, then along the way pick up some defenders here n there.

Instead, they caved to that ‘you gotta have defense’ thinking and panicked for Gobert

I honestly think if that trade doesn’t get made this would be the off-season where that same deal could have netted an OG, Siakim, etc and Any takes a leap and minny is a player. That’s dead now

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Please take him away :mjgrin:
nah-dave-chappelle.gif