Notice Of Separation: The 2023 NBA Free agency/Off-Season Thread

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Nah they actually don’t, keep in mind they just got up off Bertans. Everything else is def movable

64131502-2096-44-B6-9-CFE-AD2-C759-E996-F.jpg
Timmy, Kleber and Bullock are bad contracts.

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
It's all love ❤️ you know that.

My question is, would yall give up a first if Washington takes on Evan salary?

honestly breh, recently the Knicks been doing good, especially with Brunson, it seems like NYK has some good momentum right now, and we usually have bad luck, so personally as far as NYK I think if it ain't broke don't fix it. So no I don't think we should give up a first for Washington

if my mind changed over time I will let you know, but for now

what do you think the Knicks should do with Washington @Morethan1 ?

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

The only way this makes sense is if they just didn't like the idea of a small backcourt with Scoot and Simons. Of course, they didn't have to take Scoot at #3 if they did this deal. They could have taken Amen Thompson instead and then they would have had plenty of size.

This, followed by an eventual Cam Johnson trade would have basically refilled the cupboards for Brooklyn and put them in a really strong position for the 2025 free agent class.

Brooklyn was not a good team after the KD trade and they got smoked in the playoffs with Bridges struggling after game one. They don't have any cap space this summer so they aren't gonna add anything to last year's team. So they're probably gonna miss the playoffs this upcoming season and they don't even have their own draft pick in the 2024 Draft.

I really don't know why they would have passed on that trade. Coulda been payback for the Gerald Wallace deal a decade ago.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
I think the blazers have a solid young core and their picks and can afford to not have to just get a all time package back for Lillard. For the sake of good press blazers should sit down with Dame and send him where he wants to go and just take the best package they can from that team even if it appears they took a bad deal. I believe that's what the wizards just did for Beal out of respect to the loyalty that Beal gave the wizards. Blazers owe Dame that much.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The only way this makes sense is if they just didn't like the idea of a small backcourt with Scoot and Simons. Of course, they didn't have to take Scoot at #3 if they did this deal. They could have taken Amen Thompson instead and then they would have had plenty of size.

This, followed by an eventual Cam Johnson trade would have basically refilled the cupboards for Brooklyn and put them in a really strong position for the 2025 free agent class.

Brooklyn was not a good team after the KD trade and they got smoked in the playoffs with Bridges struggling after game one. They don't have any cap space this summer so they aren't gonna add anything to last year's team. So they're probably gonna miss the playoffs this upcoming season and they don't even have their own draft pick in the 2024 Draft.

I really don't know why they would have passed on that trade. Coulda been payback for the Gerald Wallace deal a decade ago.

shyt I would have took this trade so damn fast. Honestly if still be thinking about it.