Notice Of Separation: The 2023 NBA Free agency/Off-Season Thread

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
ESPNs 3 to watch are 3 nikkas that might not get drafted :mjtf:

The only ppl that are watching this are degenerates that know Drew Timme ain’t gonna do shyt in the NBA and will be pissed if their team takes him .

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps

@Fresh Yall giving Washington a future 1st?

sorry for the delayed response breh, I was mad busy yesterday and missed your post

@Morethan1 I honestly don't know about your question with Washington and the Knicks

I don't know your age, but I know you're a Bulls fan and I just wanted to tell you I didn't appreciate Scottie Pippen dunking on Patrick Ewing a million times, and I don't appreciate how after Jordan dropped 55pts on my Knicks in Madden Square Garden then saying he was "rusty" after the game.

That's why I was glad that Kobe Bean got 61 at the Garden to surpass Jordan's MSG record

but don't take anything I said personally lol, as a Knicks breh I HATED Reggie Miller when he played, Miller used to KILL the Knicks win or lose.

You my nicca though MoreThan1, I'm actually real cool with some Bulls fans in real life

Big Mountain Hélà

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
954/718
Mavs would 100% take advantage of that if possible. They have so many awful contracts.
Nah they actually don’t, keep in mind they just got up off Bertans. Everything else is def movable

64131502-2096-44-B6-9-CFE-AD2-C759-E996-F.jpg

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
sorry for the delayed response breh, I was mad busy yesterday and missed your post

@Morethan1 I honestly don't know about your question with Washington and the Knicks

I don't know your age, but I know you're a Bulls fan and I just wanted to tell you I didn't appreciate Scottie Pippen dunking on Patrick Ewing a million times, and I don't appreciate how after Jordan dropped 55pts on my Knicks in Madden Square Garden then saying he was "rusty" after the game.

That's why I was glad that Kobe Bean got 61 at the Garden to surpass Jordan's MSG record

but don't take anything I said personally lol, as a Knicks breh I HATED Reggie Miller when he played, Miller used to KILL the Knicks win or lose.

You my nicca though MoreThan1, I'm actually real cool with some Bulls fans in real life

It's all love ❤️ you know that.

My question is, would yall give up a first if Washington takes on Evan salary?