Notice Of Separation: The 2023 NBA Free agency/Off-Season Thread

jayjon85

Pro
Daps
that's fine but his little quote in portland was confusing and weak. people are having to ask what it means. i didnt like seeing him get yelled at and benched either, but he plays weak at the worst times. if he doesnt learn some accountability and assertiveness, he will probably get treated the same way out there.
If you listen to the entire press he explains everything.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
I can see the Bucks trading for one of Burks or Bogdanovic from Detroit to get some more scoring punch off of the bench.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
They could pickup Reggie Bullock. Hell he probably could start at the two spot for them.

I think Beasley will get good for them but I feel like they need one more dude that can create his own shot and put up 20 if he's called to do so given the injury concerns of Middleton and Dame.

I think Burks would be perfect from that team.

Or Bogdanovic.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
They could pickup Reggie Bullock. Hell he probably could start at the two spot for them.
I think Beasley will get good for them but I feel like they need one more dude that can create his own shot and put up 20 if he's called to do so given the injury concerns of Middleton and Dame.

I think Burks would be perfect from that team.

Or Bogdanovic.
reggie bullock is ass and been washed for years :dead: if it wasn't for teams like detroit, new york, and dallas throwing shyt at the wall he'd be long gone