Notice Of Separation: The 2023 NBA Free agency/Off-Season Thread

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
:hubie: Joakim was top 3 in nba voting and top 3 for DPOY for a reason. Will he get in the HOF I doubt it but he wasn’t no scrub (until he joined the Knicks).

That list I posted are just those who are eligible and I see only Vince and maybe maybe Billups.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Since when did you have to be a superstar to get in the Basketball HOF?
And that’s the problem right there

The Basketball Hall of Fame is trash

You have to have standards you cannot put a nikka like Joakim Noah in the HALL OF FAME are you fukkin kidding me?

If you wanna say he’s a Ring of Honor ass nikka I MIGHT allow that but this is some bullshyt ain’t no way in hell a role playing goofy ass nikka like Joakim belongs in no Hall of Fame

Is there a College Basketball Hall of Fame?

Put him in there with Christian Laettner and Bobby Hurley :mjlol:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
:hubie: Joakim was top 3 in nba voting and top 3 for DPOY for a reason. Will he get in the HOF I doubt it but he wasn’t no scrub (until he joined the Knicks).

That list I posted are just those who are eligible and I see only Vince and maybe maybe Billups.
Stoudemire's post NBA career in Israel will help him get in.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Will be real interesting to see who makes it next year. Vince Carter seems to be the only lock

The only guys on that list that are locks to make the HOF in the near future are Vince and Chauncey

Marion and Amare have a good shot at making it eventually

Crawford ain’t making it, was never a star and had no real team success

Joakim’s peak is HOF worthy, top 3 in MVP voting, DPOY, best player on a 50 win team. But it was just one year. He didn’t have the longevity. He had a good college career but he wasn’t Ralph Sampson or Bill Walton where it’ll carry enough weight to put him in the HOF.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
The only guys on that list that are locks to make the HOF in the near future are Vince and Chauncey

Marion and Amare have a good shot at making it eventually

Crawford ain’t making it, was never a star and had no real team success

Joakim’s peak is HOF worthy, top 3 in MVP voting, DPOY, best player on a 50 win team. But it was just one year. He didn’t have the longevity. He had a good college career but he wasn’t Ralph Sampson or Bill Walton where it’ll carry enough weight to put him in the HOF.
Joakim was the best player on a 50 win team?

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Joakim career was derailed by injuries so I don’t think he ever maintained a peak

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Joakim career was derailed by injuries so I don’t think he ever maintained a peak
:mjlol:

You act like he was a dominant player and his career was cut short due to injuries

Nah he got everything he could get out of his career he was a role player and nothing more

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:

You act like he was a dominant player and his career was cut short due to injuries

Nah he got everything he could get out of his career he was a role player and nothing more
He was on track to having a Ben Wallace type of career