Notice Of Separation: The 2023 NBA Free agency/Off-Season Thread

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
When he's not trolling, Gilbert is a great basketball mind. He was on the chrisjohnson channel with Derek Fisher, helping with summer workouts for Darius Garland and Jordan Crawford... and just the wisdom/gems he was giving to help them enhance the drills were great. And his mini ted talk at the end was insightful and hilarious.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
When he's not trolling, Gilbert is a great basketball mind. He was on the chrisjohnson channel with Derek Fisher, helping with summer workouts for Darius Garland and Jordan Crawford... and just the wisdom/gems he was giving to help them enhance the drills were great. And his mini ted talk at the end was insightful and hilarious.

his son Alijah top ranked shooting guard his class and he may be 6 7' now

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Will be real interesting to see who makes it next year. Vince Carter seems to be the only lock

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I was thinking that but nah that nikka has always been a role player even in college you can’t put that dude in no Hall of Fame

You have to have standards this is ridiculous :russ:
I mean he did Final 4 MOP during one of those championship runs, so I wouldn't necessarily call him a role player during that time.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Joakim Noah was a superstar at Florida?

:childplease:

No Al Horford and Corey Brewer were the stars on that team

Only reason we knew Joakim was because all he did was yell and scream on the court

nikka has always been a role player hell outta here :camby:
When rose was hurt joakim was leading the bulls to playoff seeds and they were a legit team. He lead them 2-3 years until jimmy started actually looking like jimmy