Notice Of Separation: The 2023 NBA Free agency/Off-Season Thread

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai

Giannis is so good the Knicks were willing to burn a couple million and a roster spot on his bum ass brother, just praying it could convince Giannis to come to NY :dead:

I watched one of thanasis interviews on his pod with Deni and came out of it impressed. Dude is a thoughtful person. I can see how you can bring him in as a culture guy cause he will mentally help a lot of guys work through stuff.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I watched one of thanasis interviews on his pod with Deni and came out of it impressed. Dude is a thoughtful person. I can see how you can bring him in as a culture guy cause he will mentally help a lot of guys work through stuff.

I underestimated the importance of this role til I heard a couple of players speak on how invaluable it is to have motivators in the locker room/on the bench…wish I could remember what clip it was I watched

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
I underestimated the importance of this role til I heard a couple of players speak on how invaluable it is to have motivators in the locker room/on the bench…wish I could remember what clip it was I watched

Here's the interview that changed my mind about him. I thought put this dude next to Deni and he'll unlock him mentally

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai

Bruh I just came off Beal requesting a trade to a specific place and because of that we were forced to accept whatever that team gave us. But he had a no trade clause..

Now Imagine you paying a player, he doesn't have a no trade clause and he's telling you well I want to go to this specific team.. even if that team is like well we aint giving up shyt for him cause he wants to come here.... and for any other team tries to get him? well.. he doesn't want to be there.

NBA gave teams the ability to sign their own players for more than other teams, but now players instead of bolting are taking the money then demanding trades after...then want the teams to accept pennies on the dollar as a return so the team they go to remains strong.