Notice Of Separation: The 2023 NBA Free agency/Off-Season Thread

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why you using words like "prime" and "focused" when it comes to Shaq and not TImmy? You make it seem like if we not talking about those specific things that Timmy was better.

And it aint no way in hell I'm taking Shaq over Timmy. When Shaq was a fat useless injured trash ass player on a different team every 6 months playing 23 games a year, 33 games a year, 36 games a year, and then completely out of the league...Timmy was still averaging 17 10 and 2 while making deep playoffs runs and winning another title.

I don't understand people fascinations with "primes". That's only one part of an nba career.
You read that completely wrong :pachaha:

Was actually giving props to Tim. He was always professional & ready to go he didn’t need to get focused

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
You read that completely wrong :pachaha:

Was actually giving props to Tim. He was always professional & ready to go he didn’t need to get focused
No I read it write :pachaha:

You said somebody wouldn' take a "prime" and "focused" Shaq over Duncan. I told you that is hilariously wrong, and i cited that when Shaq career was winding down and he was getting passed from team to team Timmy was still putting up good numbers and making deep playoff runs.

If someone has Tim Duncan and someone else says "I'll trade you Shaq straight up for Tim." I don't know who is saying yes to that at any point in both of their careers. I'm not trading elite post scoring, rebouding, defense, and leadership for a dude that as soon as he muscle turned to fat and he couldn't power through everyone he fell off a cliff.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
:snoop:

I blame Kobe (RIP) stans but Shaq has become the most underrated NBA player ever

Like no one is picking Shaq despite him killing Duncan in every catagory and he murked Timmy head to head

And I'm a Timmy stan

Dream's prime wasn't Shaq level

Dream>>Shaq>>Duncan

Also, Duncan was primarily a PF to your defense.

When the Spurs played the Lakers, Robinson was getting old and close to retiring and they had no other 7 footer to match Shaq so they put Timmy on him. They tried putting Felton Spencer on him and he got demolished.

Now if we're talking top 5 PF's, he should be top 2 all time easily but he's not a traditional center.