Notice Of Separation: The 2023 NBA Free agency/Off-Season Thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Even you wouldn’t take Duncan over a Prime focused Shaq. One of the top 3 most dominant players

Stop the bs
Why you using words like "prime" and "focused" when it comes to Shaq and not TImmy? You make it seem like if we not talking about those specific things that Timmy was better.

And it aint no way in hell I'm taking Shaq over Timmy. When Shaq was a fat useless injured trash ass player on a different team every 6 months playing 23 games a year, 33 games a year, 36 games a year, and then completely out of the league...Timmy was still averaging 17 10 and 2 while making deep playoffs runs and winning another title.

I don't understand people fascinations with "primes". That's only one part of an nba career.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
:snoop:

I blame Kobe (RIP) stans but Shaq has become the most underrated NBA player ever

Like no one is picking Shaq despite him killing Duncan in every catagory and he murked Timmy head to head

And I'm a Timmy stan

Dream's prime wasn't Shaq level

That’s cause the majority of these crack head 90s and 2000s babies never saw Shaq play in his first couple years with Orlando or in his prime with the lakers and with Miami… Shaq wit the major is lakers was goat tier

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Imagine typing this much just to show everyone how fukking stupid you are :picard:
Imagine having to root for a team who "blew it up" and 3 years later they not even back to the point they blew it up yet :picard:

Imagine supporting anything out of Oklahoma period :picard:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
OKC is at their roster limit. They’ll have to trade someone for Simmons and that ain’t happening. SGA playing at a MVP level, & they have a ton of young talented guys. No need to bring in Simmons so he can mess up the chemistry & rebuild

He said Mike brown deserved to get shot during the furgerson situation
Yet he in here on a soapbox over a word lol.