Notice Of Separation: The 2023 NBA Free agency/Off-Season Thread

jayjon85

Pro
Daps
Reeves on a 4/56 is a heist for LA. Sheesh.

I can understand staying ‘home’ but at least bet on yourself and just do 2 years

Reeves and Bruce should be swapped. Bruce brown shoulda went for longevity and security. Reeves should see himself as a future all star and want to get back on the market asap.

Austin reeves is 100% a better player and more valuable to wining basketball than Kyle Kuzma yet Kuzma making 50m more. Insanity
Brown is just 1 year older than Reeves. Brown was coming off a season where his stock was at its highest so he took advantage of it and would be only 28 at the end of the contract.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
How was Thibs the reason for that we start making the playoffs with him :dahell:

Making the playoffs is cool but can they win a championship or go to the conference finals? Otherwise it’s all a waste. Plus the way he doesn’t use players and now Obi is gone when he could’ve used been as a key factor for the team.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
So 76ers Clippers Blazers Heat will be the framework I'm thinking
I seriously doubt the sixers or Miami help facilitate the other team getting Dame and I would think they only get involved if it means Dame comes to them. So it's hard for me to see any 3 team deal that involves philly and Miami.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
They are not getting a star package for Dame.

Woj is doing the bidding for his front office Buddy like he tried to do with Kyrie in Brooklyn.

If they looking for a star level package for Dame they might as well just keep him. The teams he would want to go to don't have a star level package to give.

BAM & HERRO
ARE THE STAR PACKAGE

ALL STAR & 6MOY
:devil:
:evil: