Love D-Rose and Smart in Memphis

I think they can do at least 14-11 in Ja’s absence

MY nikka ROSE BACK
IN MEMPHIS.

HE BOUT TO BALL OUT
WITH JA SUSPENDED.
:devil:
:evil:

Rose said "Chicago wants me back huh? Well they should've never traded me in the first place! See me in M-Town"

Will be interesting to see how much he has left in the tank.

@CHICAGO they Startin him or smart

Wat u think

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Reeves on a 4/56 is a heist for LA. Sheesh.

I can understand staying ‘home’ but at least bet on yourself and just do 2 years

Reeves and Bruce should be swapped. Bruce brown shoulda went for longevity and security. Reeves should see himself as a future all star and want to get back on the market asap.

Austin reeves is 100% a better player and more valuable to wining basketball than Kyle Kuzma yet Kuzma making 50m more. Insanity

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

I can understand staying ‘home’ but at least bet on yourself and just do 2 years

Reeves and Bruce should be swapped. Bruce brown shoulda went for longevity and security. Reeves should see himself as a future all star and want to get back on the market asap.

Austin reeves is 100% a better player and more valuable to wining basketball than Kyle Kuzma yet Kuzma making 50m more. Insanity

Reaves has not proven he's better than Kyle Kuzma. He's an efficient role player that benefits from playing with Bron and AD( specifically AD).

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds

Reaves would be eligible for a larger extension with 6 seasons experience.