Notice Of Separation: The 2023 NBA Free agency/Off-Season Thread

Braman

Superstar
Daps
trent is dumb, because the raptors would have resigned him to a ridiculous deal or at least done a sign and trade

trent is probably the only nba player who picked up his option that wasn't injured or didn't suck last year

FVV-OG-Barnes-Siakim-Poetl

:francis:

I’m not sure about that

AND they just drafted a replacement Gradey dikk

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
levert ain’t a shooter he streaky. He could very well shoot 32% from 3 next year
The two shooters are George Niang 40% off good volume and Max Strus 36% off high volume. Max Strus take a lot of tough off balance and running behind screen 3s. They’ll be perfect with Garland and Mitchell. With George Niamg being a stretch big you can run him with Mobley or Allen when they need more shooting on the floor.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps

Nice for lakers

But how did Max get much more than him wow

Damn …that’s a good ass signing right there :leon: Didn’t see that coming but it’s better than “Brucie B” IMO ..they finally getting some pure shooting in there

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
But what about emoni bates? Coli emoni stans told me he'll get alot of playing time because cavs don't have shooters but now with niang and strus where is the coli new sacred cow emoni gonna play? :lupe:
Nah I’m not Emoni Bates guy he peaked as a sophomore in high school. He gonna be a g league guy for a few years that’s it.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
FVV-OG-Barnes-Siakim-Poetl

:francis:

I’m not sure about that

AND they just drafted a replacement Gradey dikk

fvv is not being resigned
grady dikk is not going to start.

Trust me breh I've been following the raptors team since they were playing at the skydome. If trent opted out raps would have resigned him or facillated a sign and trade with another team just like they did for kyle lowry

gary trent avg 18 points on 43 percent shooting and 35% from three while playing above average d and he's only 24 and is a legit 6'5

you actually think he'd struggle to get money? :mjlol: