Notice Of Separation: The 2023 NBA Free agency/Off-Season Thread

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ayo pause I just seen that video of Josh Christopher with his legs in the air and Jalen Green taking that nikka to poundtown.⏸️ Now I see why Josh Christopher bum ass still on the team. It explains all the zesty mannerisms of Jalen Green and nail painting. Dillon Brooks definitely going to the rockets them 3 nikkas gonna have a blast together. :dame:

Last edited:

lib123

All Star
Daps
That CBA working in players favors, can't help but :salute: you can be a third option C with no shooting ability and make damn near 20 a year :wow:
It's working in their favor this offseason. Things will be very different next year after bad teams spend money this summer to reach 90% salary floor and contenders avoid 2nd apron penalties starting in 2024.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
It’s not rocket science, as a role player you capitalize on the fact you just played with an all time great player and passer specifically. He made you better. You secure your future. You are not LeBron or KD you don’t try to time the market to get paid again.

The list is LONG for dudes who leave title teams and we forget all about them. Mario Chalmers, Tristan Thompson, BJ Armstrong, big baby, Leon powe…

Pacers top 5: Halliburton, Mathurin taking a leap, Hield, Myles tuener, and Jarace walker who could be bruce brown on steroids. Then Nemhard is also a Bruce brown type as a PG.

Speaking of which, Bruce gained a ton of value by being able to run PG. He likely won’t do that for Indy. So no guarantee he’ll get the same type role. He shoulda took them years