Notice Of Separation: The 2023 NBA Free agency/Off-Season Thread

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I think Bruce Brown might have taken an unknowing L on his contract. No one is watching the Pacers to know if he's going to play well so if those numbers aren't good or if he gets injured they pull the rug from under him and he might be one foot out of the league after this first year. Playing 2 contract years in a row as a role player that just found his niche on a new team...odds are against you.
Not an L at all considering that other teams were offering the same amount for 4 years that he's now going to get in 2.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
80 million for a center who can't shoot and gets dunked on every other game.

And they gave up a 1st round pick for the right to give this dude that contract.

@MikelArteta you guys are paying a HEAVY price for that ring breh :to:

Only thing left for you to do is give us another 1st for Keldon Johnson next year. You in to deep now might as well keep digging. :to:

I was surprised they didn't trade our lotto pick this year for Doug McDermott, but they got someone just as white

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
This NBA TV Free Agency show is pure garbage and ESPN bullshytting at least not having something on ESPN2.
Matt Winer deserves better than this. :mjcry:

That white guy between him and 3D is pretty good but the rest of this is :picard:

NBA has had two decades to improve this shyt to MLB/NFL Networks standards. :unimpressed:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune

denzel-relieved.gif

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I was surprised they didn't trade our lotto pick this year for Doug McDermott, but they got someone just as white
shyt we going to holla at yall again at the trade deadline. You might can get Doug and Keldon for 1 one pick :wow: .

Your bench can just flat out be the 2022 spurs starting lineup :wow:

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
The fukk the pistons gonna do with Joe Harris and Bojan ..WOAT wing defense.

But if this is what stops Weaver from offering Cam Johnson 100 million ,thank god .
The more I think about it, the more I guess I understand. Horrible shooting team who's main pieces haven't even got a chance to play together yet. Doesn't make sense to break the bank on role players like Cam for $100m when you don't even know what the core looks like yet. Harris contract expires next year and they'll have a gang of cap space with a better evaluation of how the main talent coexist. Then Weaver can make a more educated long term signing next summer.